Steamy Auroa

Warning: The following chapter contains sexual stuff that people shouldn't do but do. Yes, Tèa not writing this chapter cause she's being a baby.

Sky's POV:

"I LOVE YOU!" He announced as he crashed his lips into mines.

My face went red as I got in sync with his movement. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Trying not to enjoy this moment I slowly disconnected our kiss.

Subrine scratched his head trying to look away. I blushed a little even though our kiss felt like fireworks.

"So..." I stopped the silence.

"So... I guess you should, you know..."

"Yeah, I think I should..."

We both stared at each other. I finally spoke up. "You want another kiss of a goodbye/goodnight?"

"You sure?" Subrine asked concerned.

"It's cool man. Mothers kids their children good nights all the time."

"Yeah."

Subrine walked over to me and gently touched my soft skin. His hands felt warm like a calm peaceful fire burning. While I was the marshmallow melting away by his kisses.

He carefully removed my sunglasses as my buddery-brown eyes shine, shimmering like a Nether Star.

(Tèa please do the smexy stuff with Sky & Subbrine. I'm bad at it ;-;

Subrines gaze lingered over my features. I stood there, letting him. All the hate, all the bad blood that stood between us from the events of before, it all disappeared. It was the two of us standing in the middle of a hell.

And like the last hell we endured, Sub is there. Holding me close. Keeping me safe. Cracking under the pressure and yet doing all he could to show his feelings.

Calling him Subrine was not even appropriate. A brine had no emotions. They only lust for power. But Sub... He was different. He cared so much for me. And it showed when his lips found their place on mine again.

I didn't try to stop him. It all seemed so natural. His gentle and loving hold on me moved so that his hands were resting on my waist, fingers digging into my tattered sweater as he pushed into the kiss. I let my eyes slip closed, grabbed on to a "fuck it" mentality, and kissed back.

And god was it much needed. The affection, the love, the physical touch of another human being. This feeling was similar to what Ty gave, but different all the same.

To grab on, to hold, to feel him. It was a craving I couldn't resist. My hands found themselves fumbling to hold onto whatever I could grasp. They ran through his dark hair. He took this as an invitation to keep going.

But once I could feel his tongue start to beg for an opening, I pushed myself away. I couldn't allow that. I couldn't.... I can't. What have I done? How will I tell Ty?

The air hung awkward between us once more. Just what kind of feelings do I have for this man? Why should I feel like I should hate him and yet love him? I love Ty! Right?!

"That... was something." I said taking some breaths. My inner conflicts ha to be saved for another time. Subrine was panting as well. After what just occurred was amazing. It was an all too familiar feeling that I craved.

"Yeah. Well gotta get some shut eye. Tomorrow at night will be the big ball in centuries." Subrine explained as he got off my bed.

"Doesn't each dimension host the event once a year?"

"Yeah. The Nether is where it will be held." It's going to be held here? What is Herobrine thinking? He still has recruits captured. Where are they even at anyways?

Subrine held up my sunglasses to give them back. "Well... Good ni-"

"SUBRINE!" A voice boomed out, echoing in the halls. I visibly flinched out of reach from Subrine, who's eyes followed me in an almost painful way. Herobrine was calling him.

Without wasting any time, Subrine shoved the sunglasses back into my hands and pushed me back into the room hurriedly. The door shut and bolted, locked.

As Subrine left the room, I hit myself with a pillow a million times. I hate myself now! Ty and I never spent anytime like that.

Ty, what have I done? It's a good thing that none of my friends even Ty didn't saw this. Its not like another got captured.

_______________
What will happen? Will Sky regret the event that just occur? Will Subrine show his true colors?

What happen with Herobrine & Rookie? Where are there? I know I'm at home.

Téa, any predictions?
Téa- I predict that I'm gonna get my butt in gear with this story. A two month vacation was long enough!

Okay good for you!

Find out next time where Téa gets to do a chapter!

Peace 030 )