Heart Broken to None

ROOKIE'S WARNING: The following chapter contains a song and a battle so intense you could bleed dark rainbows and brains. I won't tell you the song after this chapter. Anyways ENJOY!

Sub's POV:

C'mon Sub snap out of it!

Sub look around! Don't you see what you accomplished?! You've captured your true love.

This is not my destiny!

This is your destiny!

Don't you see! That wannabe Deadlox character has stolen your love!

I know that! It's just…

It's just what?

I…

Yes!

I…

Yes!

"I love you!" I opened my eyes as they glow staring into Sky's soul.

Mitch's POV:

"…1! BATTLE COMMENCE!"

We both waited to see who'll make the first movie. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and I was face to face with a sword.

How did he move so quick?

"It's called technique." Herobrine answered tripping me.

I quickly got up drawing my sword. "You want to fight mate?" I questioned serious. "I'll give you a fight."

Narrator POV:

Miss me? If you want to know, I'll be reading this battle in poetry.  Yeah I know you expected something intense. But hey! I'm here. (R/N: Get April Foold bruh)

Swords clashing on metal can be hear around. But not for Jerome and Tèa since their hanging about.

Fighting for glory, honor and praise. But not approved for Rookie who got caught in the boy's rage.

Herobrine thrown his sword heading towards ol' Mitch. But it turns out it was a complete miss.

Mitch grabbed the sword Herobrine once hold and now shows that he can be brave and bold.

Mitch got caught off guard when suddenly Herobrine punched him pretty hard.

Again swords clashing and I clanging left to right. Leaving this battle into an hot n' spicy fight.

What I mean by hot n' spicy fight, I literally mean hot n' spicyI fight through the night.

Herobrine threw a fireball at our hero, but Mitch quickly knocked it back leaving this battle zero to zero.

Herobrine quickly gave Mitch a surprise by staring at him from his eyes.

Mitch stands there unconscious which made Jerome quickly nauseas.

A sword right through Mitch's chest. Pretty soon to be dead.

Herobrine slides his sword out leaving blood splattered around.

Want to know how everyone reacted in this part of the book?

Rookie's POV:

"MITCH!" We gasped.

I quickly ran over to the not moving Mitch. Tears creeping through my eyes. Jerome and Tèa quickly ran over to me not saying a single word.

"Biggums..." Jerome spoke softly touching his soft hair. "Biggums, everything is gonna be alright. You see. We are t-the B-benj and Bac duo."