Thickening the Plot

(..... Tea's back..... Whatever, thanks for writing the last few chapters Rookie. Now let's see what kind of havoc I can create.)

TY'S POV

I leaned on the door frame with my arms crossed, thinking back at the last few hours. I looked at the two girls that have mysteriously turned up in the base just a day ago. Tèa and Rookie. Tèa was treating Rookie's wound carefully.

I sighed to myself. We went from a peaceful life and right back into chaos. But this time, it's not just Sub we're against.

He has teamed with Herobrine. And there's just one thing Sub wants. The love of my life. And not only is that going to be a problem, it has to be a side priority. Because we still don't know what exactly Herobrine wants.

I could feel the Ender blood churn within my body just thinking of how much of a challenge this all would be.

My attention was drawn back when Seto stepped in the room next to me. "Thrown right back in the storm, huh?" He said, shaking his head. "I swear, I'm going to get gray hairs before my 30's if this keeps up. I can't handle this."

Brice came up behind him and leaned his head on Seto's shoulder. "I bet you'll look just as cute, even with grays." He commented. Seto closed his eyes in slight annoyance but blushed all the same. I chuckled to myself.

"Well, I guess we'll have to keep beating the storms. Then, maybe one day, we'll find shelter..." I trailed off. I thought of how unfair everything was. What did we ever do to deserve this crap?

"Hey Tèa, do you have enough potions of healing? I can go make more if you need." Seto called over to the girl, who was awkwardly playing with an empty glass bottle. She looked up and gave a smile. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks anyways. Can you come help me wrap her bandage though? Rookie won't hold still."

Rookie rolled her eyes tiredly and Seto agreed.

I smiled inwardly to myself. I pushed myself off the doorframe to stand straight up. "You guys watch each others backs. I'll be off now." I waved.

"Where are you going?" Brice asked. "I need to go pick up Sky. Then I'll bring him here so we can all make up a plan. I'm not comfortable with him being there without me. All he has is Riot and they aren't very fond of each other." I explained.

Seto looked over to me. "Do you need one of us to go with you?" He offered. But I declined. "Don't worry, I'll only be gone about an hour. See you guys later."

With that, I left to my journey on foot, considering I still can't just go Ender at will. But I hurried. Each passing moment lead to a greater anxiety that something had happened while I was gone. I needed to make sure Sky was alright.
---------

I knew something had in fact happened once I saw the front door to our house. Actually, we didn't even have a front door anymore. A huge chuck of the front to our house had been obliterated. I ran inside, hoping to Notch Sky was okay.

I searched every room in the house. Nothing. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Don't fucking do this to me." I growled, sprinting down the hall to search the bedroom.

"I swear to Notch, I will break your bones if you hurt Sky, Sub." I mumbled to myself. Once I opened the door, I saw Riot on the floor next to the bed, which had torn up sheets.

The flower pots were smashed and one of the door hinges were broken. The closet door was open and had wood splintering off. There was obviously a struggle here.

I dropped to my knees and picked up Riot in my arms, shaking him to wake up. After a minute, he weakly did so. He looked up at me with scared, shameful eyes. He looked hurt.