Chapter 11

George's P.O.V:

I just- I just fucking sucked my best friend off... What the fuck... What the fuck?! I struggled to get into the shower and wash, contemplating constantly about what the hell just happened. I can't tell this to anyone- not even Nick. Holy hell, I didn't even think this through... What the hell is my mom going to think?! I mean- I don't know if I like men, maybe it's just Dream?

Is Dream the only man I like? There has to be some sort of way to claw myself out of this. I kept pinching myself, hoping to wake up and forget this never happened.

No One's P.O.V:

Dream went back to his room after he noticed how long George was taking. Did he push too far? Did Dream peer pressure George into this? His heart ached as he plopped down on his seat and rested his head on his hands, gripping his hair out of frustration. What on earth had he just done? Did he really give a handjob to his crush? Who's the son of an extremely homophobic mom?

God, George felt like shit for feeling good when Dream touched him. The thoughts about the event lingered in his brain for longer than he intended, how big Dream felt in his mouth, how he called him pretty throughout, and god... when he called him a slut, that felt so fucking good when George heard it. 

Finally, it took him 20 minutes of constant dreaming before stepping out of the shower and changing, heading back to his room to see it all tidied up and clean. A smile appeared on his face as he climbed into bed and pulled the blankets on top of him before he turned his A/C on. Now, all he wanted to do was sleep, and home he'd wake up knowing this never occurred, knowing that it was just some stupid dream...

But did he like men? Was he really gay? Or just attracted to his friend... How can he even face him today? After what just happened? Is Dream even going to be okay with this?

The negative thoughts kept running through his brain like counting sheep until he dozed off because of a headache, leaving Dream wondering in his room about what they were supposed to be right now. 

Once Sapnap came home after dropping off the kids, he noticed how quiet it was immediately, had his friends really not left their rooms throughout the whole time he was gone? He popped into Dream's room and saw him doing push-ups on the floor, chuckling when he saw him.

"What're you doing? You could've come with me, y'know."

"Nope. Didn't have time. I'm stress-working."

Sapnap sat on his bed and watched him.

"Why? What happened? Did something happen between you and George?"

When Dream heard his name, his arms gave up and he fell face-first on the floor, sighing in disappointment at himself while Sapnap giggled.

"So, wanna tell me about it?"

Dream got up and sat on the floor, crossing his legs and breathing lightly.

"I honestly would, but I'm not sure George would be comfortable with me telling you."

Sapnap nodded slowly and pressed his lips together, no longer pursuing Dream of the subject. He got up and patted Dream's head before leaving.

"Alright then, I won't intrude. But I'm here if you need me, k? Just don't overwork yourself."

Dream hummed in response and let Sapnap leave to be alone with his thoughts once more. He felt comforted about the fact that Sapnap was so worried, but he was still relentless, not knowing if he'd just shattered his and George's relationship or not.