Chapter 43 - Other Plans /HEAVY SMUT/

(A/N *serious*: Hi! Haven't had a smut chap in a while, huh? :o but anyways, I want to clarify something, despite the foreshadowing and whatnot, I promise to leave the book on a good note, it won't have an angsty ending, it'll be a safe space if readers ever want to come back and read it. I know how anxious angst makes people, and I'm very sorry for those who may have had a slight panic attack. <3 To be clear, there WILL be angst, but it will have a good ending :D)

(P.S: Whoever assumed the next chap would have heavy smut, I wish you a very non great day D:<, and as usual, this one's a long one! Get a snack, get hydrated, finish an assignment before you continue reading! <3)

Surpriiissee shawty :D

The movie played quietly, the tv buzzed in muted silence as the five chatted amongst each other. Watching movies was getting repetitive and before everyone fell asleep, George decided he wanted to talk to them, he had quickly turned down the volume and brought up streaming - something they all enjoy.

"You guys are heading out in a few days, no? Shouldn't we stream?"

Sapnap yawned, stretching his legs and folding them on George's lap as he blinked hard.

"Well, we should do something much more memorable though, like... I don't know, an unforgettable stream."

George was wrapped up by Dream's long and stiff limbs, his head resting on his chin as he grumbled tiredly. The Brit hummed in contentment.

"I suppose, but what would that be?"

The five of them fell in hushed silence as they thought together. After a few minutes, George noticed how quiet it got, it was almost eerie, it's never this quiet with all five of them in the same room. He quickly glanced at everyone and noticed them dozing off to sleep.

"What the- Hey! Wake up, don't fall asleep on me!"

He nudged Quackity's shoulders, but the man groaned and pushed his hand off.

"We're tired!"

Grumbling in a low tone as he turned to sleep on Karl's lap, they were all sprawled out abnormally and George sighed in defeat. He'd come up with something else then, he was roaring with energy right now for some reason.

"Fine- Just get to bed, go, don't sleep on the couch."

The Brit got up out of Dream's arms and led the three of his friends upstairs and into his own and Sapnap's room. Quackity plopped down on George's bed whilst Karl and Sapnap laid like a cross on his own bed. He sighed, glad that he finally got his three friends to comply and actually sleep in the rooms for once. He went back downstairs, thinking he'd just end  up falling asleep with Dream in his room since Quacktiy spread out all over his bed, his four limbs going in four different directions like a starfish.

He made his way downstairs, surprised to see Dream up and folding the blankets they were using earlier and neatly placing them on the sofa. He smiled softly, approaching him and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Thought you were asleep~"

"Yeah..." Dream sniffed, quiet as he thought hard, "But I had other plans."

George raised an eyebrow at the sudden change in tone, it was deep and serious. He relaxed and sunk into the sofa, watching as Dream remained silent as he folded the last blanket.

"What'd you have in mind...?"

Dream chuckled softly, turning to him and tilting his head, raising his eyebrows in a mocking tone.