Chapter 47 - Limits /Slight Smut/

(A/N: SOBBING WE HIT 700K READS. 700. My heart dropped to my ASS when I saw that number. I'm gonna stop looking at my profile and just focus on the story because numbers like that are so anxiety-inducing, IN A GOOD WAY OFC, but still. I'm so glad ya lil toots are all here :[ )

(P.S: Extra long because why not :D)

George saw him rummage through his almost empty bag, his skirt was still hanging below his knees, and he himself felt exposed as the skirt rode up to his legs, exposing him in his short boxers. Thank god for their own private hut, or else he would've outright refused it.

Sure, he was still in immense pain from yesterday, but who's to deny when someone so beautiful is going to fuck your brains out? Not George.

Unfortunately for him, he'd been terribly, terribly mistaken.

Dream held up a frail toy, a black circle and it looked frankly soft, George tilted his head in confusion as Dream walked back up to him, crawling back on top of him and kissing his pretty pink lips. While he was confused, the brunette decided to return the favor, his hands reaching for the back of Dream's head and pushing him further, slowly grinding above, desperate to close the gap between them. 

He let out a pathetic whine once Dream connected his body with George's, no gap between them, their clothes causing more friction than necessary and Dream's tent could be felt as he swayed his hips on George. He finally broke their lips for the second time, breaths mingling with each other, hot and heavy, lust dancing in the room as they stared at each other with content before Dream finally snapped back and realized what he was going to do.

He slid off George's boxers to his thighs, the cold air suddenly hitting his rear and it made him jitter. He couldn't help but get excited, feeling himself getting harder and harder by the second as Dream ruffled on the mattress.

"Hurry up, already."

He hissed, letting out another whine, shallow breaths leaving his chest as he felt Dream's hand wrap around his member, the warmth from his hand made George feel oddly safe.

"Patience, doll."

He muttered, and George obliged. He closed his eyes and patiently waited, but all he felt was something cold, rubbery, wrap around his dick and have it slide down to the base, he shuddered at the sensation, and opened his eyes, looking at Dream.

"What-"

"I think... we should test out how much you can handle today."

George scoffed, putting the bottom of his foot against Dream's shoulder as he still towered over him, and scrunched his face up.

"What do you mean?"

And that's when he felt it, vibrations began shooting through his body and he let out a lewd moan, unable to control his voice as his thighs began shaking from the high stimulation, he laid on his side and curled up, unable to do anything as he felt his erection getting painfully harder. And then it abruptly stopped.

George finally let go of his breath and looked up at Dream on his phone, a wide smirk on his face.

"W-What the fuck was that?"

He breathed out, panting from the strong urge he had just a few seconds ago, he didn't feel horny anymore, just extremely confused and hard for no reason.

"Just a little... toy."

George blinked, still confused, his legs closed and moved to the side before Dream could get any more ideas.