Chapter 26

(A/N: *wakes up in cold sweat and remembers this fic* SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG BUT I MISSED YALL)

George and Alex made their way through the alleyway, looking around for any sign of the two, holding hands tightly as they passed a bunch of drunkards sitting on the dirty floor, or how there would be plenty of people outright making out in this dingey place.

"Okay, so we might get mugged."

Alex said, hooking his hand with George's, pulling him closer out of pure fear.

"Sh-Shut up or they'll hear you."

He whispered back, and the both of them continued to walk aimlessly, in hopes of finding Karl or Sapnap.

The smell started to become unbearable, but they continued, the light behind them dimmed down and they could barely see ahead of themselves, only having each other for a sort of protection.

Soon, when they had finally lost hope and simultaneously thought that Karl and Sapnap were probably kidnapped, they heard their yelling coming closer. In a quick second, turning their heads to another open alley at the right, they saw their two friends yelling for them, and running towards them.

A bright smile illuminated their faces, but quickly dropped when they saw a crowd of people behind the two and realized what exactly they were yelling.

"GET OUT!"

Slowly, Alex screeched along with George and both of them ran back from the direction they were coming in. Karl and Sapnap managed to catch up with them as they finally found the stupid exit of the alley.

Unfortunately, the world was not on their side today, someone managed to grab Alex's arm and yank him backward, thus bring George too since they were still holding hands.

His head hit hard on the floor, and he felt himself getting dizzy until he felt the gravel underneath him roll, he was being dragged farther away from Sapnap and Karl, and in a panic, he swung.

He swung for anyone, anything, doing anything to have some sort of upperhand. The two strangers who dragged him dropped him immediately in hopes of not getting punched, George quickly got up, and without even a second thought, launched himself onto the two others that were dragging Alex.

The other two who had previously dragged George were desperate to get him off, but the man latched himself onto the two others and refused to let go.

Alex began to run to Sapnap for help, seeing him being ganged on by many more than two.

Karl was busy standing on a large dump, grabbing a garbage bag and waving it at anyone who tried coming close.

"I SWEAR to GOD, I will literally shit on you guys!"

Karl said while screeching at the top of his lungs, trying his best to ward away anyone. Sapnap seemed to manage just fine by himself until Alex came into 'help'. He ended up copying exactly what George did, but the outcome was horrible. Falling flat on his face as the others simply moved to the side. 

It went quiet after that, everyone looked at Alex with a hint of genuine concern, including the ones trying to gang up on them, and suddenly, he lifted his face, without missing a beat, he screamed.

"SCATTER!"

George, without thinking, began to squirm on top of the people he was bear-hugging and jumped off right when they got too uncomfortable to want to protest. He ran in the opposite direction Karl and Sapnap did, and god knows where Alex might've gone.

His legs still hurt like hell. The friction during the run was eating away at his skin, swearing under his breath every second because of the pain, but the men behind him that were once chasing him stopped, their voices getting more and more distant.