Chapter 28

(A/N: Guys we're going too fast, pls slow down, I can't handle that big of a number *sobs*)

The familiar feeling of being interrogated by three stooges was taunting to Dream. He stood tall, yet was cornered by the three.

"Well then, d'you guys have fun?"

Alex said, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows. Karl giggled, covering his mouth.

"You know, just cause you were in the bathroom, doesn't mean we can't hear you. The living room is literally directly below George's bathroom."

Sapnap smirked, using Karl's shoulder as something to lean on. Dream bit his bottom lip and stared at them with no answer, his mind was empty, blank, and he felt like there was just a constant tv static playing.

"Right... Uh-"

"Seriously- I mean, again?! Is George okay? You guys did it the day before yesterday, didn't you- How horny are you, bastards?!"

Alex continued, the three, including Dream, erupted into another round of laughter, wheezing as they barely kept up.

"Please- stop! George'll hear us."

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if he was pregnant-" 

The door behind Dream clicked open and there stood George, his hair a mess, he looked exhausted yet he smelled like a rose-scented candle. His face flushed when he saw his three other friends standing with Dream and immediately shut the door, locking it. Dream whipped around, trying to open the door.

"George~ Don't run away from us!"

Alex banged his fist against the door while Dream kept trying to open the doorknob, Sapnap and Karl watched from behind, throwing themselves on top of each other as they giggled.

"Uh- no. I'm changing!"

George sternly replied, only rolling his eyes as they laughed at his extremely useless excuse.

"George- Let me in at least!"

Dream pleaded from outside, but George waited for just a second to hear his three friends drag him with them to the living room.

"We're not done with you yet, Dream!"

Sighing in relief, he fell back on the bed, his legs still hurt, his body ached and he was too out of it to have to deal with his three hyper childish friends. Dream would be okay, right? I mean, he's not the one who's in extreme pain right now.

While George got busy getting comfortable upstairs in his room, Dream was forced to sit down with his friends to talk about his relationship with George... Alone.

"We're gonna pretend like we didn't hear George getting railed!" Alex said while clasping his hands together, Dream pinching the bridge of his nose out of frustration, "we actually wanna talk to you about something."

His tone dropped and Dream looked up, suddenly, Alex was serious, not a single trace of a smile on his face. He saw Karl sit beside him with the same expression. Sapnap seated himself right beside Dream, throwing his arm around his neck and bringing him closer.

"What are your intentions with our Gogy?"

Sapnap's voice was extremely dull, not anything like he was a few minutes ago. Dream blinked hard, confused with the question.

"What?? What the hell-"

"Hmm? How many times have you taken him on a date?"

Karl asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling because he knew that question would throw Dream off.