Chapter 13

George sighed while watching Karl clean the dishes and complain.

"Dream, I just got here, let me relax!"

Dream hung the keys on a small hook and chuckled.

"No way, I made two stupid trips to get the cars because I don't if I can trust any of you guys to drive."

George looked at him, mouth agape.

"What have I done?"

"You don't even have a license, George."

The other four snickered while George scoffed and rolled his eyes, helping Quackity place the dry dishes in the right spots while Sapnap cleaned the living room.

"We should watch a movie tonight. Let's stream tomorrow."

Dream said, sitting on the couch to mock Sapnap.

"Yeah? What movie?"

Karl asked after finishing up with the dishes and going to wipe down the counters.

"I don't know, anything. Let's just chill for today, I've had enough of you guys running around."

Alex sneered.

"Yeah- well- Whatever. Let's watch a horror movie, I wanna see George piss himself!"

He clasped his hands together and squealed while George shot a glare at him.

"I can handle horror movies, I'm not the one who screamed like a banshee during their FNAF stream."

The smile was quickly wiped off of Alex's face and he deadpanned.

"How dare you. I thought we were friends."

George giggled.

"Never were, to begin with~"

Dream stared at George teased Alex and vice versa, he felt like rage at the pit of his heart, and while Alex was a really close friend of his, he wanted to punch him so hard right now.

"Alright, then. George and I will go grab food, you guys clean and pick a movie, hm?"

He swooped in during the conversation between Alex and George, hooking his arm around George's hips and walking to the front door, the other three complied quietly.

"When we get there, text me what you guys want."

He said, grabbing the keys and heading inside the car while George stared at him, smirking a little. Once they got in, Dream settled down, trying to act oblivious, looking at George who was grinning from ear-to-ear.

"What?"

He raised his eyebrows, bobbing his head a little.

"You were jealous."

He stated in a cocky tone that Dream somewhat found hot.

"What- Jealous? No. Me? No. Jealous??? Never."

He looked ahead again and started the ignition, but still felt George's stare on him, he sighed in defeat.

"Was it- Was it too obvious?"

George giggled, finally breaking the prolonged eye contact and covering his mouth.

"Pfft, not too obvious, but cute."

Dream laid his head against the steering wheel and exhaled.

"I'm glad you find it cute that I'm jealous, but don't do it on purpose."