Chapter 40 - One Dance

(A/N: Enjoy :D [Also filler chap ;-;, but still important for their relationship!])

George woke up, and the room was cool, the chilled breeze coming through the window, his three friends on the bed while Quackity was on the floor, holding Sapnap's foot as he was fast asleep. The Brit sat upright, noting his surroundings before prying himself off of Dream and getting out of bed. He shoved all of them around until they woke up, complaining that George was being nosey and annoying.

"I don't care. It's 11, wake up."

He stated harshly before gently slapping Sapnap's puffy cheeks, his friend trying to push him away but to no avail as George continued, giggling.

"Fine, fine! I'll get up."

Sapnap quickly got up, examining his surroundings, George could practically see his brain loading as he tried to take in everything. Then, like some weird zombie, he just dragged himself out of the room, being followed by Karl shortly and Quackity walking on his knees, too lazy to lift himself all the way up. Finally, he got to Dream, who was the hardest to wake up out of everyone.

George nudged him a few times, keeping his distance in case Dream tries to shove him away, continuing to yell at him.

"Wake up, idiot!"

He yelled once more, grabbing a pillow and throwing it on his head, jolting him awake. Dream frantically woke up, looking around, slightly panicked before realizing what George had done, rolling his eyes and scoffing.

"Do you have to be like this? It's so early."

God, George forgot how hot his morning voice was sometimes.

"No, it's like... 11. Wake up."

George pulled on his arms, to which Dream reluctantly got up and sighed as he scratched his stomach, walking into the bathroom. George followed him inside, both of them cleaning their faces and doing their little routine before heading downstairs, holding each other's hands. To their surprise, Karl and Sapnap looked well-dressed, Quackity standing next to them like an awkward pufferfish in his pajamas.

"Uh... what's up with you guys?"

Dream asked, gesturing at them holding hands, and Sapnap responded quickly.

"I could ask you the same thing."

He said proudly, looking at Dream and George's intertwined hands, George snorted and looked away, covering his face while Dream scoffed.

"We're dating, idiot. Just- what are you two doing?"

Karl held his hand up, showing it as it was clutched tightly in Sapnap's, getting tired of waiting for Sapnap to just man up and say it.

"We're going on a date. None of you are coming."

He dragged Sapnap out, who looked back at the three with a slight apologetic look before turning back to Karl and walking ahead with him, a bright smile on his face as he blindly followed him. Dream looked back at Quackity, for any sort of justification, but even his friend looked shocked.

"What the fuck? Since when was that a thing?"

Quackity yawned and shrugged.

"I'm not waiting here to find out. I'm gonna go out to get something and drive a bit, I don't trust being in the house alone with you two..."

Mumbling under his breath as he walked past the two, grabbing keys and heading to the car. George and Dream giggled to themselves before heading into the kitchen. George sat on the counter, watching Dream make his own breakfast.