Chapter 44 - Planning a Roadtrip

(A/N: Title is unrelated to Dream's song! That's a personal story of his and I do not wish to exploit it for reads, this chapter is literally ABOUT a road trip (spoilers, sorry lolz) but yeah, please don't spam lyrics of that song, it's special to him and I don't think he'd like fanfics of it :D)

George's lower back ached like no tomorrow, he was wrapped up in Dream's warm embrace, the sun didn't peak down here, but he kind of liked the still dimly lit room and the ominous tone to it. He scrambled to get up, grunting as pain shot his spine sending it throughout his body. Recollections of last night repeating his head as he blushed, gasping softly as he rubbed his eyes, still tired. 

He groaned, trying to shove Dream's heavy arm off of him to get out of bed, but last night rendered him weak and he could barely move a muscle before he got tired. Huffing loudly in defeat, before laying back down on the pillow and letting his body go limp as he stared at the ceiling, beyond tired.

When suddenly, he heard the door open from the edge of the room, he lifted his head to see Sapnap walk in, a tray with a cup of orange juice and cookies on a plate on it, he slowly crept in before realizing George was awake.

"What are you- What are you three idiots doing?"

George hissed as he noticed Karl and Quackity follow behind him. They quickly set the tray on the nightstand, and George froze in shock as Sapnap kissed his forehead like a loving parent. 

"We came in earlier and saw how much Dream hurt you, so like the good boyfriends we are - unlike him - we're here to take care of you~"

George stuttered in disbelief as he saw the three grin at him, it was like a hard slap on the face.

"Wh-"

"Don't worry, we didn't hear anything, just tell us when you fuck each other next time, so we don't walk in on you absolutely covered in hickeys!."

Quackity hissed, a tinge of 'I-Was-There-The-Last-Time,-Why-Would-You-Do-It-Again' in his voice before the corners of his lips turned again and he managed a smile. George hadn't ever felt more embarrassed, he quickly sat upright and ran his hand through his hair, too flustered to come up with an excuse.

"Right- I, fuck-"

He continued to struggle to get Dream's arm off, noticing how his boyfriend was forcefully resisting at this point, not wanting to remove his arm. He grumbled in his sleep as George hurriedly tried to wake up him while his friends snickered beside him.

"Chill, just relax, Dream probably wasn't so nice to you-"

George shoved Karl's hand away, the three erupting into laughter again as George scoffed, folding his arms over his chest and sticking his tongue at them.

"You two need to learn to keep it professional."

Quackity said as he pulled out his phone, George quickly retorted.

"You three need to learn how to grow up. Sex is completely normal between two emotionally in love people, asshats."

Sapnap sat on the edge of the bed, chuckled as he grabbed the cup of orange juice, and downed it like it was some tequila shot.

"Yeah, but they don't fuck weekly. Unless Dream is paying you-"

Dream's foot shoved Sapnap out of nowhere, pushing him off the bed and grumbling in his sleep before pulling George into a tighter hug and laying himself on his lap.

"Shutup! You all are so loud in the morning."

George giggled, his hand threading through Dream's semi-long hair, playing with it gently as his three friends joked amongst themselves.