Chapter 19

(A/N: YOU GUYS TRASH MULLETS TOO MUCH, I MEANT THIS TYPE OF MULLET !!

Art Creds: kate_art_planet on Insta! [picture is on da top] )

George let the sunlight beam through the large uncovered window, it annoyed him but regardless, he turned his head to see his lover sleeping mindlessly against his back. He was different from last night, he looked softer, more comforting.

Planting a small kiss on his cheek, George looked forward again, smiling as he felt Dream tighten his grip around his waist and stuff his face at the nape of his neck.

"Goodmorning..."

George mumbled quietly, loving the warmth that Dream provided.

"G'mornin'." 

Dream grumbled out as he tried his best to come closer if possible. George giggled at his cute attempts, turning around to face him directly, gently placing his hands around his neck as Dream pulled him closer.

"Pfft, want me to take care of ya, sleepyhead?"

Dream finally opened his eyes willingly, managing a small smile as he slowly kissed George.

"No, just... shut up and cuddle me."

His voice was tired and especially gruff, George found it frankly hot.

"Dummy, we have to go back... Sapnap's probably worried."

Dream looked sad for a second like he didn't want to let go of George, he pouted a little.

"Can't we just text them and stay? I don't wanna go yet."

"Mmm, we could, but I frankly don't trust to leave them alone~"

Dream groaned, pulled him up by the waist, and kissing his neck softly.

"Hmm? Then what about these hickeys? You want em' to see?"

George ran his hand through his lover's hair, staring softly at his freckled skin.

"I don't care. I don't mind them knowing, anyways."

Dream groaned.

"No, then they'll be annoying and always joke around. It's fun to... sneak around."

He looked up with a sly smirk, George began to blush furiously as he hit his shoulder.

"Shut up. Besides, I think it'll be worse if they found out by something else."

Dream grinned, looking up at him with hooded eyes, flashing his teeth in a smile.

"Yeah? If they found me fucking-"

George slapped his hand on Dream's mouth, getting redder by the second as he glared at him.

"Shut up!"

"What? Still shy? I've fucked you like, three times already."

Dream flipped them, him being in between George's legs as he pinned him on the bed, he squealed in excitement as Dream peppered him with kisses.

"You are so annoying!"

He yelled while trying to ward away Dream's kisses.

"You love it~"

Both of them got out of bed and got ready, George obviously needing more help than necessary because of the long-burning feeling on his thighs. Dream watched with lust in his eyes as he wore his hoodie, looking at George using the bed frame as a cane to wear the extra pair of clothes Dream brought.