Chapter 33 /Slight Smut/

[A/N: Sigh... Okay, everyone, hand over forks, spoons, sporks, every utensil you intend on using to harm George's mom VnV, I'll be handing them out when even I can't handle her :] )

(A/N: throwback to when I accidentally published the new chap unfinished and just saw everyone pile up like penguins in the previous chap wondering where the new one went- ITS SO FUNNY TO ME PLS IM SO SORRY)

George was nervous. Yeah, they've gotten intimate before, and beyond that as well. But he wanted to spill everything to Dream now, he wanted to tell him about his mom, and the whole situation that went on earlier.

How could he not be nervous?

Karl and Alex were in the room, helping him pick out something good enough to wear.

"Seriously! Just, wear the flower shirt."

"No! I'd look like a Hawaiian dad."

All three of them bickered to each other while Dream waited in the car. He sighed, even though he was nervous, he seemed to be far more poise. Sapnap had helped him pick out an outfit and things, he was leaving against the car, waiting for George.

"Nick, could you please check in on them?"

He sighed and reluctantly made his way back home, walking in George's room to see Alex and George at each other's throats.

"You sick BASTARD! NO!"

Karl was jumping around and laughing, waving his arms every time he'd stop for a moment. Sapnap saw the same black skirt in Alex's hand, he was waving it in front of George's face.

"Just wear it!! It's sexy!"

"It's not-"

Sapnap pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a frustrated sigh.

"I swear to god, I can't keep doing this." He finally caught their attention, "George, just wear the damn skirt with anything, you'll look cute even if you look homeless to Dream. He's been waiting for so long outside!"

Panic settled in the three, and his friends shoved George inside the bathroom, throwing in any shirt they could find and the fishnets in the corner of the room. George walked out, feeling awkward when his friends stared at him with a glow in their eyes.

"I feel stupid, this is meant to be formal, not some casual-"

"But he'll love it! And-" Sapnap took a closer look, squinting his eyes, "You've already ripped them? You've only worn them once!"

George bit the inside of his cheek so hard he could taste blood to stop himself from blushing, too embarrassed as he kept recollecting moments of that night.

"Whatever! It still looks hot. And will you unbutton the shirt even a little bit? Try looking at least a little like you tried."

Karl went over, fixing his silky blouse and exposing his collarbones.

"Now, on you go!"

The drive was quiet, Dream couldn't stop throwing peeks at George's exposed legs and that night, the tension was tight in the car.

They'd arrived, Dream took him to a lush forest, it seemed dark inside, and not entirely a place he was expecting. Dream chuckled when he looked at his boyfriend looking out, a confused daze on his face.

"Don't worry, you'll love it."

George sighed with a heavy heart, afraid to meet something unexpected. To be honest, he thought Dream would take him to a flower field, or maybe a restaurant because those are predictable places. Thank god he didn't, as much as George loves going and analyzing flowers, the pointy grass would annoy him, the bees that would constantly make him run away, the annoying bugs that would crawl up his leg. He just likes flowers, not the whole package.