Chapter 48 - Under the Moon /Smut/

(A/N: God, everyone, sorry for not responding so much the last chap, but tell me about your fave streamer and why you love em, I wanna know, don't be afraid to write down long paragraphs, they're always the cutest <3 )

(P.S: No Smut for you, teehee >;P Not yet at least. This is also a long one! I want to savor these soft chapters tbh <3)

George's fingers were digging deep into Dream's shoulder blades as he continued trying to stop his rapid shaking, his breath raggedy from trying to keep in control and all Dream did was enjoy the view as he relaxed back and sighed.

"God- Dream, please. Stop it, I'm-"

"You're gonna what?"

Dream raised an eyebrow, watching as George's face got flushed more by the second as he clung onto Dream, his body was clearly desperate for him, but George refused, keeping his mind in a stable enough place to know not to fuck in public. Because he knows that if he caves, Dream would have won, and wouldn't have been afraid to fuck George.

"George, darling. If you want it to stop, you can simply go and get my phone."

He pointed at the chair with his chin and watched as George frowned.

"I-I can't."

"Why not?"

It wasn't the raging boner or anything, it was just that if George ever got out of the water, someone would definitely see him just shake rapidly, and if they ever think to help him out, he might just give in to his desires and god knows what'll happen next.

Dream was stubborn, he wasn't going to go get his phone any time soon, so George scowled at Dream, leaving the hotub, already missing the warm sensation and how it slightly numbed the stimulation. He was bent over slightly as he quickly walked over, his feet making a trail as he quickly ran up to the folding chair. Once he saw the phone in sight, he sighed in relief, and stopped himself quickly, almost letting out a moan.

Once he took a moment to recollect himself, he quickly made his way to the phone, only for it to be snatched up by Dream. George looked up at him, eyes wide as Dream raised it high above them, smirking.

"Dream- Give me that phone, right fucking now."

He suppressed any lewd noises that were building up in his throat, and as much as he wanted to sound angry, all he did was turn Dream on with his desperate voice.

"Nah. I don't think so."

He eagerly grabbed Dream's shoulders for support, trying his hardest not to bend over from the pleasure that ran rampant throughout his body, and Dream watched in lustful pride, even the seven sins mourned for George.

"Dream-"

His voice was shaky with anticipation, determined to kick Dream off a peg or two to get him to learn where he really stood in this relationship, but George found it hard to even move, and with Dream being so close, he was afraid of how he wouldn't be able to control himself around him.

"Just... Give me the phone-"

Suddenly, the vibrations stopped, and George gasped as his muscles relaxed from being tense and felt a breath of fresh air enter his lungs. He looked up to see why and saw Dream looking in the distance, towards his three friends that approached them, rolling a cart with food.

George rolled his eyes, the sudden relief he felt a few seconds ago washed over with dread as he reached for his shirt and wore it over, glad that its fabric was loose and large enough to cover up his raging fucking boner. He watched them happily skip towards the pool, smiles on their faces as they'd just committed the perfect crime.