Chapter 34/SMUT/

(A/N: Smut chapter as promised! :] )

( Some of y'all: "Author-chan! Give George a break, he gonn be wheelchair-bound </3"
ALSO SOME OF Y'ALL: "GIVE US SMUT" )

Dream was excited now, he meant that he wouldn't fuck George on this date if he didn't want to. What shocked him was that George was even hornier. Despite his legs being on the verge of going limp forever.

They were careful to climb down, and as promised, Dream let him on his back while they went down. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it more than George did, watching him dangle and scream every time he made a risky move or would slip a little.

"Dream! Stop fucking around!"

Once they reached the ground, George angrily grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the forest and into the parked car.

Wasting no time, both of them urged to the back of the car, George climbing on top of Dream's lap as he removed his jacket and shirt, both of them took a moment, a single moment, to appreciate each other in arms. George softly wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and pulled him into a kiss eagerly. Dream complied, rubbing his sides gently as he did so, tugging at the hem of his skirt a little.

George pressed against Dream's mouth with his tongue. Slowly, he slid his hands under and groped his thighs, causing George to hum into the kiss, sending vibrations as their tongues danced against one another.

As they pulled away, Dream saw just how needy his boyfriend was. His eyes were big and they were pleading for him, wordlessly. He smirked, George wasn't one to get this awfully horny.

He gently caressed his thumb over George's pretty lips, how pink they were, thinking about how good they looked wrapped around him. Instinctively, George opened his mouth, letting the thumb gently rest on his tongue as he sucked on it obediently, and humming gently while he did so. Dream continued to add two of his fingers in, watching George's saliva coat them.

"So pretty and obedient, you always listen, don't you?"

George nodded, loving every second Dream praised him for being good.

He pulled his fingers out and gently, his other hand went onto George's back, arching it, seeing him stick his ass out immediately without a second thought. Dream knew his boyfriend was going insane from the pleasure.

He slid his hands inside of George's underwear, trailing his coated fingers against the entrance and teasing as he did so.

"Dream- please, hurry up."

He pleaded, grasping his shoulders tightly from the lack of touching. Usually, Dream would tease him some more, make him beg to want to get fucked. But all he wanted was to make George insanely happy right now.

George felt his digits enter and winced in pain as Dream began to thrust with his fingers. It was slow, but it still hurt. Especially from the last few incidents that had occurred, he was exceptionally sensitive.

Finally, he pulled out, George helping him unbuckle his belt and slide his own pants off in a swift motion. He could feel the hard erection against him, George was filled with ecstasy. Dream watched and admired how excited his boyfriend was. Slowly, he went in to litter George's neck with kisses and bites, the old ones seemed to almost fade away when Dream replaced them with brand new ones. As he did so, he used George's hips, swaying them gently against his boner, teasing his entrance. 

"Dream, please, just-"

"Hmm? Just what?"

He stopped, looking up with a grin that George currently hated. He hated when Dream made him say things, he hated when Dream always took control. But he loved it too. With a heavy heart, he leaned into his ear, face red.