Chapter 36

(A/N: This chapter has un-consensual touching, so please, skip if you can't find it in yourself to read such things! Nothing too intense, don't worry. I felt gross writing this chapter LMAO but hey, I guess this is a new experience for me :3 Hope you enjoy!)

George regrets everything.

He can't believe they let this happen. Why did he ever say yes to going out?

Why didn't he even find out sooner? It was obvious the SECOND they said "dress nicely".

Even Quackity dressed up nice, which doesn't happen often.

God, this is horrible.

He was in the car with Dream, Sapnap, Karl, and Alex being in the back as they stood parked in front of the building that blasted music that they could barely hear right now. George reluctant to even take a step inside.

"Dream. We're not- No."

Dream turned to him, an apologetic look in his eyes.

"I know I should've told you, but will you hear me out?"

"No, Dream. I didn't want to go clubbing today. We're in the middle of a pandemic, not only that, but neither of you guys bothered to tell me."

Without missing a beat, and without even looking at his boyfriend, George spoke sternly.

"We did this because we knew you wouldn't want to come. And don't worry about the pandemic here, seriously, just drown all your worries here, just relax~ will ya?"

"No, Dream. My idea of relaxing, and your idea of relaxing, are two very different things."

He folded his arms and frowned.

"Please? We'll stay here for just an hour then we can do whatever you want."

"No."

Dream sighed, defeated as he pressed his head against the wheel and contemplated how he was meant to convince his hard-headed boyfriend. George felt a string of guilt tie around his neck as he saw Dream somberly pondering, and blinked hard, trying not to be phased. However, he failed.

"You know what? Fine." Dream shot upwards, his eyes lighting up, "I'll go."

"Seriously? For real?!"

"Yeah, no don't make me rethink my choices. Who's not going to drink?"

"Me, I won't be the one drinking."

Sapnap watched from the back as his two friends bickered about who the designated driver was going to be. Obviously, George was fine with being the one to not drink, he'd order an uber and everything for them because he knew Dream came here for the purpose of having fun. 

"You can't even drive!"

"So? I have my learners, and if you can just hold back on the alcohol a little, we'll be fine."

"George, no! Not only would we have the only four licensed drunk adults, but also an incredibly irresponsible driver."

"Oh- shut up, I'm great." George scowled at him, "Fine, I'll order an uber and we can get the car later-"

"No! I'm the designated driver, and that's the end of the discussion. Just- why do you even want me to drink so bad?"

Truth is, George hates alcohol with his life. Because once he gets drunk, he does irreversible things, and obviously, he's a light-weight. All his friends know this, but they don't know how much he hates the smell of alcohol, or how it reeks from another person for at least another day before wearing off. He just hates it.