Chapter 3

(Unedited)

Izuku' POV

"Kacchan? What are you doing?" I asked him as he brought his whole body into my room closing the door behind him, looked at the floor. He didn't answer. "Kacchan?"

He looked up from the floor. He looked tired, really tired. He hair was a mess but it didn't look bad. 

"I'm tired." He yawned at the end.

"I can tell....you should go to bed then." I say as he rubbed his eye, and yawned again.

"Don't  you think I fucking tried." He said softer then he normally would. It was silent for a bit. He grumbled something I couldn't hear what he said through. 

"What kacchan?" I asked him softly so he wouldn't try to kill me.

"I want a hug." He said a bit louder but still not loud enough considering he was still standing at the door. I raised an eyebrow.

He sighed. "I want a...a hug..."

My eyes widened. He came here cause he wanted a hug.

Cute 

"You want a hug?" I asked still in a soft tone so he would know I wasn't making fun of him.

He nodded his head and looked anywhere but me.

"Is Yo asleep?" I asked. If Yo's asleep then he can stay for a second.

He nodded. "Bitch has been asleep for about an hour now."

I tell he's having a hard time staying up. I sigh and lift the comforter up as a silent invitation.

He Let out a small smile and walked over to my bed and got under the comforter setting his head in my lap. He traced shapes on my knee much like last time. He brought his legs closer to mine so the barely brushed against each other.

He grabbed the hand that wasn't holding the manga and guided it to his hair. Which I gladly ran my fingers through. He hummed in approval.

"What are you doing up?" He asked me in a sleepy voice that sounded rough but yet oh so soft.

"Just reading manga..." I say almost a whisper. He hummed in response.

"I uh saw that in your room you had an attack on Titan poster...have you ever read the manga?" I asked trying to start some sort of conversation.

It looked like he had tensed for a second. "No...no I haven't read them..." I hummed in response.

We just stayed quiet and within 5 minutes he had fallen asleep. 

Well looks like Shoto was right about him being touched starved. Maybe he was right that he just wants comfort now that I had offered it to him.

I sigh and look down to see his calm expression I liked tired Kacchan he is almost soft.

Light snores filled the room. He stirred slowly and then wrapped his arm around waist while I was still sitting.

I didn't move his arm cause I didn't mind. I sighed

"How the hell am I going to get you to go sleep back on the couch before he gets up" I whisper softly to the sleeping kacchan. 

After a bit I set an alarm for 5:45 so I would be able to wake Kacchan up before Yo gets up which is usually around seven.

I move so I'm laying down next to him and he moved to wrap his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.