Chapter 11

I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE BEEN GETTING DISTRACTED BY EVERYTHING AROUND ME AND HAD SHIT GOING ON BUT IM BACK! STAY FUCKING HYDRATED AND INJOY THE CHAPTER!✨

Word count 2215 

Izuku's pov

"Pfft Kacchan don't try it." I tell Kacchan.

"Why the hell not?" He said as he took off his suit jacket and handing it to me as he slipped off his shoes. 

"Because it's 1 am and the play place is closed." 

We had just ordered our food and were waiting for it to be done and Kacchan had the fantastic idea to break into the Play place that had no lights on while we waited for the food.

"That's a weak argument Deku." Kacchan said as he climbed up into the play ground of sorts. "It'll be fun."

"Kacchan!" I whisper yelled.

"Can't hear you!" I could he him yelled as he disappeared from my sight. I could here Kacchan laugh. "Come on Deku."

I shake my head and take my shoes and jacket off. "Place creeps me out in the dark." I say more to myself then to Kacchan.

I climbed up the platforms and looked around for Kacchan but didn't see him. "I swear to god if you try to scare me."

I moved to the second level of the playground. I looked around but didn't see anything but the ball pit. Which gave me the creeps but i know for a fact that he was in there.

I scooted closer to the ball pit hesitantly not wanting to die. "Kacchan for the love of go-AHhh"

Kacchan grabbed my hand and yanked me into the ball pit making me let out a small scream.

Kacchan started laughing. His laugh is everything. "You see that was fun." 

I shook my head and laughed. "Yeah yeah." I blushed at the position we were in. He was hovering over me hands pinned next to my head. I looked into his Crimson red eyes.

"Nothing gets better then just living on the edge Deku. Having that thrill of getting caught doing something your not supposed to..." Kacchan said getting a bit closer to my face. "Doesn't it just give you this feeling..." Kacchan whispered into my ear.

He chuckled and got off me pretending he didn't just pull that stunt. Leaving me a blushing mess.

"Come on our order is probably ready." Kacchan stood up and held his hand out to me.

 I took his hand and stood up. "Yeah your probably right." I say as I take his hand. We made our way down the play ground. 

Once we had put our shoes on we grabbed our jackets. We got our order And went back to the limo. 

"Kid did you get my chicken nuggets?" The limo driver as I now know as Keigo said.

I nod my head and him his box of chicken nuggets he thanked me then rolled the privacy window back up.

"I like him. He's cool." I say opening my box of chicken nuggets.

"He can get really fucking sketchy from time to time...." Kacchan said with a little chuckle. 

Kacchan and I were just joking around and talking about when we were younger and all the dumb things we did as kids and what not. 

"You know Deku, I want to get to know you." Kacchan began as he he took a sip from his chocolate shake.

"Know me?...you've known me for as long as I can remember." I say my voice dripped with confusion.

Shook his head. "No dumbass, I mean I want know the real Deku not  just Yo's little brother I feel like we haven't really talked constantly since we in Junior high."