Chapter 1

SIDE NOTE: FINNEAS IS JUST 🧎🏽‍♀️✨🙏🏽🤌🏼✨

FINALLY, I have re-written another chapter at last and on Christmas as well😌

"Hey we should do something tonight...something wild.." Ochaco said while sitting on the large soft fluffy white carpet that contrasted with the dark wood floors, braiding Tsu's long dark green hair. Iida getting his nails painted because he lost a bet to the imfoumas Kaminari who of course was painting Iida's nails black, the Heterochromia teen and Izuku sitting on the bean bags that were close to the glass sliding door to the balcony that faced out to the city.

 Izuku and his friend group were at Iida's house where their was everything they could want to hangout at anytime including its own bowling alley, which is why they ended up choosing to spend the night at the teens house, since his parents wouldn't be home. After five rounds of very intense bowling games they decided that they would just take a breather in Iida's room.

"Like what?" Todoroki asked looking up from his phone setting it aside on the beanbag giving his attention to the brunette hearing interested in whatever crazy plan she had come up with in her head, It was almost 9:30 most thing closed soon anyways.

"We could...mess around Target for a bit." Iida suggested looking fixing his glasses with his now fashionably painted black finger nails. Iida was homeschooled most his life but his freshman year he convinced his parents to let him go to public school with his friends from Discord, and ever since he has been hanging out with the dekusquad, so sneaking out and messing around behind his parents back was all a bit new but he has never been happier with his group of friends.

Ochaco shook her head gently as she finished Tsu's hair tying of the braid with her elastic moving the braided hair to tsu's shoulder, standing up and walking to the empty bean bag next to Izuku sitting down pulling out her phone. "As fun as that would be Iida...I was thinking something bigger."

Her eyes shifting towards the the freckled teen who was waiting for what she was going to say pushing his bangs, in Izuku's opinion he hated how long they were getting but people always said they loved the pieces of hair so he's been pushing getting a haircut. "Well you know what we could do Izuku?"

Izuku shrugged his shoulder at the brunettes question, glancing towards Shoto who sat on the bean bag next to him seeing the half and half teen shrug as well, guess they both were just as lost. "Well...Katsuki is throwing a party at his house right now, I think it would be fun to go."

It had been to weeks since the last time Katsuki and Yo had thrown a party, which meant that it had been two weeks since Katsuki and Katsuki and Izuku had talked in the treehouse, the two hugging and Katsuki falling asleep on Izuku. The two haven't seemed to have a problem with being with one another through these past two weeks, so there was no reason to not to go, and Yo was working tonight so there was no need to worry about having to not drink.

"I guess we could go..but i'm not sure if we could get in." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck as he thought about if Katsuki would say something about him being there, and drinking no less. Izuku knows Katsuki wouldn't say anything to Yo about him being there but he knew Katsuki would be mad at him.

"I don't think getting in will be a problem. Looks like everyone and their mothers are at this party." Ochaco said as she pulled up Snapchat showing the little bitmojis of everyone at Katsuki's house showing the screen to Izuku, smiling at the boy.

"Yeah alright let's do it.." Izuku sighed, Ochaco jumping up off the bean bag and running to start getting ready. Izuku chuckled at the girls actions and turned his phone back on looking at the message he had received, the purple haired teen had sent a selfie of him sticking his tongue out with a red cup in hand in Katsuki's backyard. The corners of Izuku's lips couldn't help but smile slightly at the photo.