Chapter 10

Unedited 

DOUBLE UPDATE CUZ YOU ASKED ME TOO! NOW HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER!✨

Word count 1600

Izuku's Pov

Even though my mom was out of town, I still had Shoto and Denki here to help me get ready. Shoto was doing my hair because apparently 'I don't know how to do hair'. Denki was here has moral support. 

"What time is he going to be here?" Shoto asked as fixed my hair.

"Seven." I ansewed and looked at my phone 5:54.

Shoto hummed in response. "Does Shinso know your going to this party with Katsuki?"

Did my boyfriend know I was going to to this party with Katsuki bakugou. The guy I have kissed and slept in the bed with more then once.

"Yeah?" I Informed them. 

"Why did that sound like a question Izu?" Denki asked. 

"Well...I made it sound like my whole family was going and not that Kacchan was taking me..." I answered there question.

It's not like anything was going to happen...

Shoto did the best he could with my hair which to be honest looked super good and im not one to wear my hair like this, And the suit that Shoto let me have looked fucking amazing.

(A/N: Can we talk about how HOT he looks...)

"Thank you Shoto." I say as I look in the mirror 

"I was surprised that hair was tamable." Shoto said with a chuckle flopping onto my bed. "I'm retuning from doing that again." 

Me and laughed. I heard my door bell ring as if Kacchan doesn't have a key to the house.

"He has a key.." I chuckle and walk to the door with Denki following me out the room.

I open the door to see the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.