Chapter 6

(Unedited)

Word count 1895

Izuku's Pov

The rest of summer sure did go by fast. Just hanging out with the Dekusquad and Shinso. 

Shinso and I pulled up to Kacchans house that was packed. Yo could hear the bass of the music, People screaming and laughing, And you could practically smell the alcohol in the air. 

Denki through his arm over my shoulder. "You ready to get fucked up?" 

"Hm maybe." I answered as we walked to the backyard to were the party was, and let me tell you so many fucking people.

We walked to the cooler and grabbed a couple of drinks, or what was left of the drinks that Kacchan had provided.

That was the thing about party's here are big so drinks can only last so long. 

As long as I take it slow I should be fine, I mean I was at the Bakugou's not much can go wrong.

Speaking of the devil.

"Hey." I say as I walked up to Kacchan. Shinso was a couple feet behind me playing some drinking game with Monoma.

"Don't drink too fast Idot." Kacchan said as he pointed to my cup.

"I make no promises." I say drink from my red solo cup.

 He chuckled. "I'll sober you up later if you do." he drank the rest of whatever was in is cup.

"Where are you parents this time?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Fucking Iceland."

I nod my head and give him a comforting pat on his shoulder. My eyes scanned around us, I noticed that Yo was making out with some girl. Kachhan turned his head to see what i was looking at with such hate.

"Camie Utsushimi." His voiced laced with venom. "They have been close recently and it's been bugging the living shit out of me."

Yo knows that me and Kacchan both couldn't stand her, and that didn't stop him. 

"Fucking bitch..." I grumbled before drinking the rest of my drink, Which to be honest was a lot. I started to walk away from the nasty sight the two.

Kacchan chuckled. "You really fucking hate her huh? Eh well I do to so not really one to speak." He said as he followed me.

"She used me so yeah." I say as I got a new drink.

"BAKUBRO!" Kirishima said from the beer pong table. "Come play!"

Kacchan looked at me. "Come on your playing." He dragged me over to the table.

"Well okay then.." I say as we reached the table. Coincidently Shinso was Kirishima partner.

Kacchan looked up from arranging the cups. "Well Deku time to kick some ass."

Me and Kacchan worked surprisingly well together. It was a bit rough at first but after a second we got the hang of the it.

"Last cup Deku." Kacchan said as I squnited my eyes and aimed for the last cup. Surprisingly I made the it in the cup.

"Kacchan!" I yelled excitedly as he yelled just as excited. We gave each other a high five I threw my arms over his neck. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, My heart was beating a mile a minute.  

"Not bad nerd." Kacchan chuckled as he let go of the hug. "I have to go talk to some fucking extras but, I'll find you later."

I walked towards Shinso as Kacchan walked away with Kirishima.