Chapter 13

I honestly just wanted to put the song in cuz I thought it went well with these two idiots...ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY HYDRATED! NOW ENJOY THE CHAPTER✨

Word count 2713

Izuku's Pov

I pull into the long ass driveway not caring if he was here or not, But judging by the gate to his house being open he probably was.

I turned off my location so Yo wouldn't know I was here.

I walked through the side door that leads to the kitchen.

"Kacchan!" I yelled as I walked into the living room.

I heard a thud hit the floor along with an 'oof' 

I stop in my tracks when I see Kacchan that was now on the floor and the girl laying on the couch with no shirt on....Oh that's Setsuna Tokage. She had long dark green hair very pretty girl on the cheer team if I remember correctly.

Kaccahn shot off the floor not wearing a shirt. "I-...uh Deku what are you doing here?" 

I looked anywhere but him. "You know how you said you would give me anything if I went to that party with you? Yeah I need to cash that favor in right now please."

 Kacchan face went soft. "Uh yeah, okay I'm here."

He turned to Setsuna. "You can fucking leave."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She stood up. "Your blowing me off for little freshmen here?"

His face turned sour. "Get the fuck out. You fucking bitch." He grabbed her stuff the shoved it into her, Then pushed her out the front door. Rather aggressively if I must say.

"What's up deku?" He asked softly as he fixed his belt and put his shirt on.

"Sorry for uh...ruining your um...yeah..." I apologized to him.  

He chuckled and sat on the couch. "It's okay, It felt like all her fucking spray tan was getting in my mouth anyway."

I let out a laugh. "I didn't need to know that Kacchan."

I went on sat on the couch with him not looking at him. "Deku." He said in a soft tone.

I hummed in response. "What you doing here in the middle of the night?"

I sighed and shrugged. "Don't know. I just need as distraction."

 "From what?" Kacchan said still using a soft tone. 

I looked at him with a pleading look. "I just need a distraction."

Kacchan eyes drifted around the room as if he was thinking. He then he stood up. "I will be right back."

Kacchan went upstairs and I looked down at my rings on my fingers and fiddled with them while I waited for Kacchan to come back. 

Kacchan came back down wearing a tan hoodie and black sweatpants Holding a little bag in his hand. He motioned me to follow him. 

I got off the couch and we walked to the kitchen. He grabbed his keys off the counter and  grabbed two Sunny-d's out the fridge. 

"Where are we going Kacchan?" I asked him as he dug through his pantry. 

He smiled at me. "You'll see nerd..."

After he decide he had enough snacks we went out to his BMW and he started driving somewhere still don't know where though. He turned on some Khalid on quietly singing along with the songs.