Chapter 16

Unedited

What's up dumbass, would you look at that I'm not taking 3 weeks to update this book this time👏 ANYWAYYYY ENJOY THE CHAPTER✨

Okay so Bakugou is wearing that and picture Deku wearing that but GREEN✨😌

Word count 2534

. . .

Izuku's Pov

The day of homecoming. 

I had woken up with a killer head ache this morning but luckily it when away later in the day. I couldn't remember jack shit from last nights though.

"Come on Izuku let me see you!" My mom called from the other side of the door.

I took one last look at my self in the mirror fixing my tie a bit before going to open my door.

"Look at my little boy!" She said as I walked into the living room. "Katsuki is one lucky bastard." 

I let out a chuckled and gave her a smile with a slight blush. "Mom It's not like that."

"Blush on your face says other wise." She teased as she walked over to me to give me a hug which I gladly returned.

"Yo still not ready?" I asked as she pulled away from the hug. 

She shook her head and let out a small laugh. "You know how long he takes to get ready."

"I do not take that long." Yo said walking out of his room and into the living room fixing his watch.

"Agree to disagree." I say with a chuckle as my mom complemented Yo on his outfit 

"I just care about how I look unlike someone I know." Yo said in a matter of a fact tone giving me a look as he gestured to my hair that was usually never combed. 

Yo and I both let out a laugh. "Yeah whatever Yo."

"Alright boy's I want to get a picture of you two before we go." My mom said as she grabbed her phone from the table.

After talking pictures Yo said he was going to head out to pick Camie up.

We left about thirty minutes after he did, I drove as my mom sat in the passenger seat.

I was looking tapped my finger lightly on the steering wheel with the beat of the song playing, coincidently it was the same song Khalid song Kacchan was singing when we had gone out the day I had broke up with Shinso.

"Hey mom." I say turning down the music slightly not that it was loud to began with but this topic was important.

"Yes Izuku?" She said looking away from the window and towards me. I can tell her right? I mean she's my mom there's no reason not to right?