Chapter 7

Unedited 

Word count 1495 

Izuku's POV 

"IZUKU GET THE FUCK UPPPPPP!" Yo yelled as he burst into my room.

This is actually worse then an alarm clock...

Yo jumped on top of me. "Get up can't be late for our first day of school."

I groaned and tried to get him off me. "Idiot get off me." Shoving my face into my pillow.

"Fuck no you didn't say please. So suffer." You had a stupid smile on his face.

"Can you please get off me?" I say as innocent as possible with I tired smile.

"Hmm...no." Yo smirked 

"Dumbass get off me!" I tried to shove him off me again but he smirked even bigger before he started tickling me.

"Wait wait! Yo!" I said through laughs. I squirmed around trying to get away only for Yo to put me in a headlock.

"Boys your going to be late if you don't start getting ready. Also watch your language." My mom walked into my room unfazed by what was happening do to the fact this is how Yo always chooses to wake me up.

"Hi mom." I said as Yo let go of me he got up and walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Good morning mom." Yo said then walked to his bathroom. I got up and gave my mom a hug she smiled and the pulled away from the hug.

"Get dressed and then come eat breakfast." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

I went back into my room and slipped on the school uniform. Now for my lest favorite part the tie. 

After about 10 minutes of trying to my the my stupid tie and just gave up and decided on no tie.

I attempted to tame my hair. Then brushed my teeth and what not. I take a deep breath as k look in the mirror.

Junior year....or as Yo described it 'The year from hell'

I walked out my room and to the kitchen where my mom and Yo were talking, I went and sat next to them as my mom handed me my plate and a Sunny-D.

I thank her and start to eat the food while talking to Yo.

"You excited for your junior year?" My mom asked me.

I shrugged. "Kinda nervous since Yo and Kacchan have been telling me about how Much they hated there junior year."

"It was hell. But Izuku you'll be fine your one of those people who are smart without even trying." Yo gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Yo." I said as I smiled back at him.

He must really be sleep deprived if he's being this nice.

"You ready for your senior year Yo?" My mom asked Yo, Yo started talking about it but I hand totally zoned out I'm what he was saying and kept eating my food.

Until I heard the front door open. "Katsuki! Good morning here's your breakfast." My mom set the plate down next to the seat next to me.

"Hi auntie." Kacchan set the box of doughnuts that he brought with him down in the counter. He went to give my mom a hug.

"Don't worry Deku there are maple doughnuts in there for you too." Kacchan reassured me as he sat down on the seat next to me.

 I gave him a small smile. "Your a saint kacchan."