Chapter 12

AHHHH I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR SEASON 5! MY ENERGY IS THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF! GO GET SOME DAMN FOOD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! JUST A WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS A MESS BUT ENJOY THE CHAPTER✨

Word count 1766

Izuku's Pov

I spent the Sunday after the party with Shinso at my empty house. We just watch movies and worked on worked on our homework that we had been pushing aside all weekend.

This Friday was the first football game of the season which was a big deal apparently so some junior was through it a party which every one is going crazy about.

(A/N: Yes I am well aware that these people party to much.)

"Your coming to the party on Friday right?" Shinso asked me as we worked on history homework.

"Uh yeah I guess." I answered him.

Shinso nodded. " Oh shit, I meant to ask how did the party go?"

I looked over to him. "It was fun. They really know how to throw a party."

"I guess we know where Kacchan got the skill to throw a party." I realized.

Shinso let out a small laugh. "I saw some pictures and it looked nice."

"He-It was nice." I say and close my history binder.

I scooted closer to Shinso and he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me and we watched a couple of episodes of 'How I met your mother'. I had to admit this was the closest I have ever felt with him. I was relieved to know that I had actually developed feelings for Shinso. 

Though I may not be over the person that we intended to get over, this feels nice.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked over to it. "My mom on her way home so you should probably get going."

"But uh who's throwing the party on Friday?" I asked Shinso as we stood up. 

Shinso shrugged. "I don't really know I just got the address. I tell you when I find out."

I walked him out to his car. "Bye Izuku." he ended as he began to lean in. 

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him.

"Bye Hitoshi." I whispered as we were still inches away from each other.

He gave me another small kiss before pulling away from me.

"Love you bye." He ended without another thought.

I felt my heat drop as I watched him get in his car and pull off like it was nothing.

What the ever living fuck...No. No....no that....I knew i fucked when i said yes to him....It's to early for anything like that..

And for the rest of the week he never brought up the fact that he had said that. Not when we where working on student council things together, Not when we where hanging out, study dates, Not even when we were making out in his car. 

The memory kept playing through my mind over and over again. I hated it...I didn't like when it came from him no matter how hard I tried to forget I couldn't.

It wasn't that I didn't like Shinso.

I really did like Shinso, everything about him was growing on me. But i knew i had to stop leading him on. I just didn't want to hurt him....Which I probably already fucked up there.

"Jesus fuck. Deku." Kacchan said as sat in the seat next to mine knocking my out my thoughts. 

I look over to him and gave him a small smile. "Hey Kacchan."