Chapter 15

Unedited 

Highly recomed listing to this when the 👍🤠👍 show's up.'

Izuku's Pov

Word count 2413

"Alright since the lights still out what do you want  to do?" Kacchan asked as he grabbed some real flashlights instead of us just using our phones.

 "Well what is there really to do with the light out?" I asked in all honesty.

Kacchan handed me the flashlight. "I don't think you would be a fan of my suggestion."

I gave him a confused look. "Well what is it?"

He grabbed his laptop as we started to wa lk to the stairs.

"We could get high again if you want." Kacchan shrugged as we walked upstairs. "Or we could watch something on my laptop."

Not going to lie I wanted to fell all fuzzy again.

"I wouldn't mind doing both." We walked into his dark room he put the flash light in his mouth as he dug around his night stand. 

"Where the fuck is-..Oh found it." He mumbled to himself as he grabbed this Galaxy projector thingy.

"Glad I bought one that ran on batteries." He chuckled as he turned on the projector that left galaxy like pattern cover the celling with red and blue which gave it a hint of purple.

Kacchan opened his laptop and handed it to me open on Spotify. "Pick any playlist you want?"

(A/N: ...I just stopped writing completely right here because 'Sincerely Me' came on and I started sing and forgot what I was writing💀.)

I sat down on the floor and leaned against the bed I clicked some random playlist and set the lap top aside.

He came and sat down next me with his legs crossed as pulled the lighter out along with the joints in the bag. "How's the planning for homecoming going?"

"It's a been a bit chaotic....Iida and Mei can't decide who they want to get to cater the food. So we have that going for us.."

Kacchan chuckled and shook his head. "You would think those two would be good at making decisions together."

I watched as he ran his fingers through the flame before turning lighting the joint. "I know we were lucky enough to pick a theme on time."

He brought it to his lips and did what what not before he handed it to me. "And I'm guessing Jiro is running the music?"

I exhaled the smoke. "No actually, she going to the dance with Denki so she couldn't be running the DJ booth."

I handed the it back to Kacchan. "Are they finally dating?"

I nodded. "Yeah I got the conformation call at three in the morning last night."

"Damn it Kaminari. Making me look like a pussy." Kaccahn grumbled something under his breath that I couldn't quite here.

"Hm?" I questioned him as he handed the joint back to me.

"I said...good for dunce, I know Headphones liked him for a while now." Kacchan said as he did a French inhale.

"She did?" I asked with tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Yeah she just had a really strange way of showing it." He shrugged lean back a bit.