Moving Out

Sitting on the front deck of the monastery, eating her morning breakfast of some Lucky Charms, and watching the other ninjas train from afar in her current condition. Her protruding stomach only made matters more apparent. 

She had been benched for the next nine months. 

Once Master Wu had found out she was carrying the next generation of elemental masters, he made arrangements to the extreme. Not only was she not allowed to train, but she had to have a personnel with her at all cost. Apparently, Wu doesn't quite trust her enough to be by herself. Goodbye alone time and personal space. 

He pretty much had given her a list of things she could do during her pregnancy, and that was only five things.

1.) Meditate.

2.) Eat.

3.) Sleep.

4.) Sit.

5.) Read. 

That was her list, and it's the most boring thing she has ever done. She wasn't even allowed to watch TV because Wu thought 'It's going to fry the kids brain in the womb.' 

Jay has been very helpful in sneaking her out of the monastery and breaking every single rule he had put in place at the monastery though. Those were the best days throughout the pregnancy. Wu had even banned outsiders from interactions with her... they learned that the hard way when Skylor came to visit. 

Currently, Nya's in her fourth month of pregnancy, that's tends to be the placement of when complications start to form. So what does Master Wu do, gave her no personal life. No longer can she leave the monastery, visit her family, or have any social interactions with anyone. Life's going great, can't you tell?

"Hey Nya! Watch me do this new trick I learned!" Jay called out, breaking Nya out of her trance. 

She looked up from her bowl of cereal and watch her husband do a backflip into front walk over and down into a headspring. The water ninja smiled at her love's amusing grin from his accomplishment and clapped for him playfully. 

"Maybe once this kid's out of me, I'll be able to join you with that new trick." She winked at him, as he madly blushed. 

"Actually," Oh no, here it comes, "You'll not be able to train after you give birth for a few months, and who knows what you lovebirds do, there might be a second one soon after-"

"Oh FSM Wu-"

"TMI!" 

"I thought you were innocent Uncle!-"

Wu couldn't hold back his giggles any longer, leaving the Master of Water and Lightning embarrassed. Nya's eyes searched for Lloyd's mother, but only to realize she went somewhere with Clutch Powers to do some sort of adventure research or whatever.

She looked over at Cole, the eldest of the six and asked, "Did he do this you your parents by any chance?" 

He shook his head, "Nope, sorry waterlily. You're dealing with the suffering alone."

Jay noticed his wife's face, stressed and annoyed, not a good combo. He walked over to her and sat down next to her, stealing a marshmallow from her bowl of goodness. "Hey-"

"What it's my favorite!"

"Why you little-" 

A Bo staff split in between them, the spouses looked up at the person who wilds it, and both of them were not impressed  with whos it was.  

"What have we talked about?" The mentor asked the couple, with a stern look in his eyes. 

Jay looked down at the ground, "No stealing Nya's food."