Among Us

*I know...*

All the ninjas were sitting in the living room with their phones out, looking through social media, texting their friends, or watching the television of some random cartoons. None of them were really having a conversation until Jay came running in with his phone practically flying in the air. 

"Guys, guys, guys! Look in the app store, look in the app store, LOOK IN THE APP STORE!" The Master of Lightning squealed all throughout the monastery.  

Nya looked up from her phone to glance at her Yin, "Why?"

"There's a new app that's been going viral all over YouTube called, Among Us! I think we should play it!" 

The Green Ninja groaned, "Jay, as much as I love video games, the last time we joined in one of your viral trends we got nightmares for three weeks straight." 

"Stupid Granny app." 

"But this one is different! Sure you still kill people, but at least the characters are adorable!" 

Kai raised a brow, "Adorable? Jay I think you've been hanging around Nya too long." 

"No, I learned that from you, Kai." 

Zane smiled, "I will be happy to try this new app, maybe this can build some more team bonding time." 

Jay helped his fellow comrades download the app onto their devices. He even showed them how to play in the free game and all the instructions. Once everyone figured out what to do, Jay opened a private game for the six of them. 

"I though there had to be ten players in order to play?" Cole asked, slightly disappointed they weren't playing with more people.

"Well we're only doing one imposter so-"

"OH! How can I get a puppy dog, Jay!?! Or some of these skins?" Lloyd inquired after noticing his blue friend having a mini him on his screen. 

Jay rubbed the back of his neck, "Well you have to actually buy it-"

"With Robucks?" 

"I don't know a thing you boys are talking about." Nya blurted out, sitting next to her Yin, but Jay started scooting over away from his Yang. Noticing the small pout on the ravens face he sighed, "We can't sit next to each other because then we'll know who the imposter is if one of us gets it and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else." He informed her. 

The Master of Water continued to pout as Jay started the game. In total they all had 3 small task, 4 long task, and one common task. The goal was to figure out who the imposter is and be able to complete all their task before the imposter kills them. 

"Oh, and before we start, no talking while the game is in play until discussion time, and if you died you have to leave the room and go to the bunk room while you wait for the game to be over. OH! And if you die then you still have to do you're tasks before you can leave." Jay explained to them. 

"But that's just boring!" 

"Deal with it, Kai!" 

Now the game has began. 

Everyone sat in silence as they were doing their task or for the imposters case 'killing'. It was kind of awkward playing the game quietly, some of them kept looking at each other just for the urge to talk to someone about something, but to their dismay they could not. 

It wasn't until Nya who played Cyan reported black's dead body which was none other than the Master of Earth. Cole got up from his seat and grumbled being the first one out of the game. And he claimed he was a guru.