Christmas Eve Service Pt 1

"Come-on C.j! You gotta get dressed so we can meet nana and papa at the church before the service starts!"

Currently, the blue ninja is facing his biggest mission yet... getting his baby ready for church- on Christmas Eve. The tough little three year old was keeping his grip on the edge of the dipper table as Jay had a hold of his tiny legs dangling off the table. With the freckled boy already fully clothed in a blue suit with a little red and green handkerchief in his front pocket, while his son was covered in dirt and only in a diaper.

C.j started to cry in response, not wanting to get fully clothed in an itchy sweater that's too tight on his arms. Before anything else could happen, Nya walked in the room seeing all the comotion being performed in front of her. 

"What in the world are you two doing?!?" She shouted, catching the attention of both of the boys.  

The ninja in blue let go of his son's legs and sat down on the ground, while C.j had the chance to run over to his mother and hug on her leg. Nya was wearing a long sleeve, marron, sweater dress with black tights underneath with ankle boots. The ocean blue eyed women look down at the boy tugging at her leg and the husband sitting on the floor blushing madly. 

"H-Hi Nya," Jay replied sheepishly, "You look s-stunning."

She shook her head and picked up the little three year old from her leg. "I thought I told you two to behave while I went to get ready for church and wrap the presents for tomorrow when the whole family comes over after the service?" Nya questioned the two, raising a little eyebrow.

The auburn haired man sighed, "Well I tried, but this little dude decided not to cooperate." He said standing and walking over to the little boy, nuzzling his nose before booping it. C.j laughed in response before slapping both his hands on his father's cheeks and while sticking his tongue out with a little bit of spit splashing on his face.

"EW! C.j! That's gross!" Jay said, taking his son's hands off his face ad wiping all the spit off his face, "I don't know who you got that from, but it wasn't from me!"

Nya giggled, "We all know it came from you, Jay."

"No! It was you!"

She shook her head as she brought C.j back over to the diaper table and got him changed into his nice little outfit for the service. All the dirt from his face were wiped away and combed his hair back. She set him back down on the ground and stood there in awe. 

"Look who looks so cute in his little sweater."

Jay rolled his eyes, "You're starting to talk like my mother now." he said.

"Easy for you to say. Now I need help getting this little monster into his car seat while I put our coats and jackets in the trunk in case if weather gets chilly. We don't want to turn into Frosty the Snowman now, should we?" Nya said grabbing some colorful fabric on the nightstand with a little smirk on her face. 

Jay picked up the little three year old and walked down to the garage where the couple's blue convertible was parked. The little boy squirmed in his seat as Jay tried his best to buckled him in, this wasn't the best thing when the straps are all tangled. 

Once the car seat was all situated with, the Master of Lightning hopped into the drivers seat and buckled his seat belt. While waiting for his wife, Jay closed his eyes, enjoying the silence. That was until C.j started to sniffle, and that sniffle turned in a cry, and that cry turned into a full on melt down.

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The little monster screamed with tears streaming down his face. Eyes filled with panic, Jay grabbed a little teddy bear on the passenger seat and started waving it around the three year old. 

"Hey, hey, it's ok! Mr. Sparky is here to save the day!" Jay cheered giving the toy to his son. C.j looked at it for a good minute before throwing it directly at his father's face and started yelling again.

"NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ME WAN IPAD!!!!!"

At that moment was when Nya got into the car to see the whole mess crashing upon her. "Hon, here's the iPad. Mommy made sure it was fully charged for the ride to church." She said calmly, giving her son the tech. 

A smile appeared on his face as he quickly grabbed ahold of the iPad and started his craze adventure on video games. Jay started up the car and back out of the garage and started driving to the church. 

"We really got to control that kid screen time, I swear." Nya murmured.

Jay glanced over at his wife, "He's three. He'll get out of it."

She smirked, "Says the man with ten t.v.'s, twelve google homes, and eight gaming consoles along with every iPhone imagined." Nya stated giving her husband a little side eye.

Jay chuckled, "You were the one who bought me all of them though."

"And I could always return them whenever I want."

"Love you, wifey!!!" 

The raven shook her head as they pull up into the parking lot of the holy place. At the entrance was Kai,  Ed, and Edna waiting for the remainder of the family. Once the Walker family got out of the car, they came over to them as C.j jumps into Kai's arms.

"Hey kiddo! How my favorite nephew doing this holiday season?!?" The spiky haired boy exclaimed. 

The little boy gave his uncle a little thumbs up and laughed as he threw the boy in the air, catching him before he hit the ground. 

Nya smiled, "How's Skylor doing?" 

Kai sighed, "You know how newborns are. They don't ever leave you alone! Sky insisted on me coming to church while she takes care of Maya and I'll just tell her the lecture when I get back. Ray says hi by the way, he's wanting to have another playdate with C.j very soon." He told her.

Jay wrapped his arm around his wife's waist, "The dude caught the family bug I'm assuming." 

The Uncle nodded his head, "Yep, simple flu, Sky had it a couple weeks ago after she had Maya. And Maya had it when she was first born after the C-section, I swear if I get the flu on Christmas Day so help me!" 

"Oh where are our parents? I thought they were coming to the service with us?" 

"They stayed with Sky to keep an eye on things. They don't want another fire incident to happen again."

"Oh well the poor thing." Edna said.

"Hey, why don't we go ahead and go inside to get the little tooter a cookie and get him ready for the Christmas play. I heard there' still some costumes left." Ed foretold.

With that the family went inside the church. If only they knew what would happen inside there later on...

MERRY CHIRSTMAS Y'ALL!!!