It's Going to be Alright

*Once again warning there is some  spoilers for Ninjago Episode 97*

It's been almost an hour since the incident, thirty minutes since they told Lloyd, and ten minutes since the siblings spoke to one another. Now it's time for the ones who took it the hardest to encounter with one another again.

With her tears dried up upon her cheeks, she brought up the courage to speak to the one she calls love. She took in a deep breath before opening the door that belong to the cabin on the bounty. She took a quick glace to see on his bed, Jay. 

He was asleep. That's how he tries to think away his problems nowadays. After the whole Nadakhan ordeal, he's been using his spear time when stressed or sad sleeping. This happened mostly because how the pirates would never let him sleep and was miserable. Now he take his sleep as if it was a daily task he must do. 

Before walking over to his bed, she took out her ponytail letting down her hair as it reached far away from her shoulders. It gave a little wave as the wind was breezing through it earlier that morning for Garmadon. She sighed as her head had some type of relief from pain, even though it still hurt. Girl life.

She went and sat down at the end of the bed touching Jay's shoulder slightly. He groaned as he flopped over onto his stomach. This is what the ninja have to deal with every single morning whenever he has a nightmare he can't escape from, or he just has a good dream. He started to snore making Nya giggle slightly. She adored his cute little snores, luckily they aren't as bad as Cole's-

Cole.

Nya thoughts turned back into the darker ones. The memories of the people she killed from the Cursed Realm, Djinjago, and now their best friend. She can't take it anymore.

She shook him once again, but a bit rougher, "Jay, please can you wake up. I've been meaning to talk to you" She whispers with a lump caught in her throat. The blue ninja stirring in his sleep, sleepily woke up as he faces his girlfriend. 

His face wasn't any better than Nya's. He too had dried tears on his freckled cheeks and was sweating harshly. The dream wasn't very well as expected.

"Hey N-Nya. What's up?" He asked her as he rubbed his eyes for clearer vision.

"Um, can we talk about- you k-know" She tried to say but only ended up chocking on her own words. He understood what she was saying, Jay scooted up closer to Nya as he wrapped his arm around her slim body.

"Yeah, we can talk about it" Jay responded looking down at the floor. He also felt guilty about what happened with Cole. Everyone did, but they weren't the cause of his death.

Nya took in a breath, "I-I'm so sorry. About everything I-I did. I'm r-responsible for C-Cole's-" She didn't finish. She broke down into tears as Jay held her close to his chest, letting her cry in his shoulder. He picked her up so she could sit in his lap. He wasn't as far from tears either.

"Nya, I told you that it wasn't your fault" He tried to tell her, but Nya shook her head in disagreement. 

"I-I had all this time on t-this stupid ship a-and I didn't use that time to fix that s-stupid lever" She quivered as her hands took ahold of Jay's gi, holding the blue cloth within her grasp. Of all the times the blue ninja has seen, he has never seen Nya this emotional before. Sure she cried when Zane presumably died, but this was different. She truly thought that she caused this.

Another death.

A friends death.

A close one to be exact.

Jay rubbed her back as he could feel the wet tears soak his gi, "I-It was an accident. You didn't mean to do it" He told her. He lifted Nya's chin so he could see his lover's face. Her eyes were puffy and red, wet droplets fell from her ocean eyes, and a quivering lip as she tried to bit onto it. 

'It should have been me' Jay thought to himself.

"Love, stop putting all of this in your head. You shouldn't be blaming yourself for something you couldn't stop. For all we know, you didn't build the ship's interior, so you could never had known how to fix it. It should've been me who fell off the ladder-" Jay was rambling until Nya placed her index finger on his lips to keep him silent.

"J-Jay, Jay, Jay, no. Don't think that. It shouldn't have been either of you to fall. That stupid thruster. My goodness, if the Ngtv employees would've been faster then maybe we could have all made it out safely" Nya told him wiping away her tears as she stared into Jay watering blue eyes. 

The Ngtv News

They're at fault.

They have to be.

The Master of Lightning looked at her confused, "So are you saying it was the Ngtv News Casters fault?" He questioned. The Marron Ninja nodded her head slowly as she glanced at the door to her right, "Didn't you say Cole told everyone to move at a quicker pace?" 

Jay's eyes looked down at the floor. He did say that. "He did. Gayle Gossip was taking her sweet time complaining about how we ruined her chances on a good news story. And right behind her was the Oni cloud. Out of everyone here, I have to agree with you about Gayle" he said.

Nya looked at him in shock, he NEVER agreed with her about who was at fault. That's when she knew that he was needing something to blame just as much as she was. 

This wasn't her Jay Walker.

He broke.

"C-Cole, Cole was my best friend. Sure he got on my nerves sometimes, but he never left my side when we were trying to find Wu. And yeah the Love Matcher Machine got between us, but we made amends with it. He didn't deserve this. For goodness sake he could've at least had a girlfriend when he died!" Jay shouted as he buried his face within his own hands. 

Nya wrapped her arms around him as he cried. Never wanting to leave his side after all that happened. She couldn't leave him, and she never will. The two cried silently together for the next hour until the bounty suddenly stopped. 

The two looked over at the bedroom window to see something they both knew fondly of. The Monastery. Nya looked at Jay and wiped the remaining tears off his freckled cheeks as she gave he hand a reassuring squeeze. "We'll get through this" She kept reminding herself as she stood up from Jay's lap. 

Jay stood up after the pressure from his lap was gone and walked over to Nya once more. He gave her a small smirk which made Nya confused, "What's that face for?" She asked him.

"You only let your hair down on certain occasions. Which from my memory is when we are alone and the door is locked" he purred close to her ear.

He held both of her hands in his own as his forehead touched her's. They stayed like that for a moment until their lips connected. Nya wrapping her arms around his neck as Jay wrapped his muscular arms around her waist. The kiss was slow, but passionate at the same time. 

Well that was until Lloyd ruined the moment, "Hey guys- oh good lord! I-I well uh- we're here at the monastery, so if you don't mind could you join us. You can do all that kissing stuff later" And with that he ran out of the room leaving a breathless Jay and Nya in the bedroom.

"And you insisted that we all share the same room?" Nya questioned her boyfriend with her eyebrow raised.

He chuckled nervously, "Well with all do respect it was your brother's idea. You know so you don't gather any ideas" He said.

"My idea. Please we all know it was yours" Nya giggled.

After all their sadness faded away, the two lovers finally had some courage to walk out of the bedroom. Yes, they did lose one, but at least they have each other throughout everything they've face.