Bet

"What do you think about Marsha?" 

"The name of your kindergarten teacher?" 

"It wasn't kindergarten. It was first grade." Jay defended.

Placing her hand to her swollen stomach, Nya rolled her eyes at her husbands suggestion on a name for their unborn child. 

Currently, they were in the monastery's office area to gather some paperwork for their doctors appointment later in the afternoon that day. Today was the day they were able to find out the baby's gender. They've been holding off on the appointment for quite a bit because of the team missions Jay had to be apart of.  

And Nya was not about to go off to find out the news by herself. 

"I still think we should name it after a relative. Maybe one of your descendants?" The Master of Water mentioned. 

Grabbing his wife's purse from the desk, he laughed, "Like I know my descendants names." 

"You could ask Wu." 

"Add that to the list of things he forgot to tell us before becoming a ninja." He mumbled to himself. 

The raven giggled, "We're never going to live that down, are we?" 

Slinging the purse over his shoulder, and taking the folder filled with papers and important files from Nya's hand, he pecked his wife's nose making her blush. Just as they were about to leave for the car, four of their fellow ninja teammates were blocking the doorway, with evil grins smeared across their faces. 

"Where you heading off to, sis." Kai asked curiously. 

"The doctors office..." Nya said, somewhat suspicious of the question, "Why do you ask?" 

Lloyd slung his arm around the Master of Fire's shoulder's, "We were just wondering, you know since you guys are one of the first elemental parents to the next generation, if we- could come with you." The green ninja asked with pleading eyes, along with the rest of the group. 

"Guys-" Jay tried to say, but was interrupted by his best friend. 

"Come on, we're really excited for you guys. And we finally don't have to be anywhere during the day. We just want to find out the gender with you guys." Cole said. 

The freckled boy tried to convince them to not come with, but ultimately Nya's hormones got the better of her and let them join them much to Jay's dismay. Of course, a few threats were said throughout the duration of the drive to the doctors. 

Once parked, the couple turned to the backseat filled with their fellow teammates. All of them had grins that could defeat the Cheshire Cat any day of the weak. 

"Now, what are the rules while we're in the office?" Nya quizzed them, her gaze threatening to cut them into pieces. 

Zane listed them down, "Rule 1 was not to interrupt the doctor while they are talking, rule 2 to not flirt with the doctor, rule 3 is to not touch/horseplay with anything, and finally rule 4 is to not touch yours or any woman's pregnant bellies." He said with grace. 

Jay high fived his nindroid friend, "Perfect, Zane. Now will the rest of you remember that?" 

Kai, Lloyd, and Cole rapidly nodded their heads as they jumped out of the backseat and followed the Walker couple into the hospital. 

While Jay was checking in with the front desk, the others were sitting in the waiting room to be called in. Kai was reading some magazines, Lloyd was on his phone, Zane was watching the news, and Cole was telling some stories about his mother to Nya.