Zippy

SPOILERS FOR THE ISLAND!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN, THEN DON'T READ! I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL Y'ALL ON STORYPLOTS IF Y'ALL ARE WAITING FOR THE US RELEASE!

"Jay~"

The Master of Lightning groaned as he awoke from his slumber. His head was buried in his pillow and his arm was around his Yang's waist. Laying on their bed, was her ocean eyes glistening in the sunlight gazing at his electric ones. 

"You're up rather early." Jay mentioned, sitting up from his position and rubbed his eyes. 

Not moving from her side of the bed she said, "I was thinking of something." 

Jay raised a brow, "About what?" 

"Zippy." 

Back on their adventures on the island, they encountered a beast that was overly obsessed with coconuts. The dragon and Nya bonded almost instantly and she hasn't stopped talking about him ever since they left. Now Jay loved the dragon just as much as his Yang did, but it was starting to make the Yin a little jealous that a dragon was stealing his Yang's heart. 

"Nya, we've talked about this-" 

"But he needs a friend, it looks like he doesn't have anyone to play with-" 

"Nya-" 

"Or snuggle with-"

"Come on-" 

"He's lonely." Nya concluded, her puppy dog eyes practically begging to win the argument. 

His brows furrowed, "He has the Keepers watching over him. He's fine." 

Her eyes were starting to water, "But do they snuggle him?"

Jay knew that Nya never really asked for much, heck she grew up with basically nothing. It's rare when she asks for things, which usually made Jay frustrated especially when it comes to birthday presents and anniversary gifts.  Usually when she asked for something, he got it for her the next day and she would be happy for what seems like a lifetime. This was a completely different situation. 

"Go get Lloyd." Jay sighed, the defeat grieving over him as his Yang burst through their door to find their leader. 

Looked like this was becoming a family vacation because Nya somehow got Lloyd into coming with them. The rest of the team weren't as fond of the dragon as Nya had hoped, did they dislike him? No. Did they think he was a pain in the butt? Absolutely. 

Nya apparently had a thing for anything that's labeled as a 'pain in the butt'. 

As Nya was taking control of the bounty as they flew all the way to the island, Jay and Lloyd were sharing their concerns. 

"I'm not sure this is a good idea." Lloyd expressed, crossing his arms in front of his chest in the control room. 

Jay had his eyes on one of the security feeds in which his viewed his Yang flying the ship with a smile on her face. He really likes it when she smiles. 

"She had a bond with him. Just like Cole did with Krag." 

"The difference is that Cole didn't get to bring Krag home. It wouldn't be fair." 

"Krag already had a home, he has people that care about him there-" 

"So does Zippy-" 

"Zippy doesn't even know where he is. He's like a lost puppy." 

They stood there in an awkward silence, "I'll make my decision after Nya gets to see him. A couple hours at least and I'll give you an answer." The Green Ninja told his father-like guardian.