Unpredictable

*Okay, so this is more a warning if you don't like people screaming and women giving birth sort of thing. Don't worry, I didn't put into details about those things, I only put in the things that I know happens*

Locked away in a bunker. With guards around every corner. And cells that no one can break, not even the strongest man alive could break. Every cell was empty except for one. This certain cell however had something far more precious then anyone could imagine.

Six people were locked in the single small cell. One in black. Red. White. Green. Blue. And gray. However it was technically seven. One was soon expecting.

They were attack by a mysterious gang with a surprise attack. They were all sleeping when it accord. They took in everyone, but Sensei and Misako since they weren't on the bounty at the time. 

The cell was disgusting, uncleaned, and worst of all no bathrooms. The guards barely paid any attention to the prisoners unless if it was for a break out, all they like was hearing them complain about their misery.

Rubbing her round stomach, she watched as yet again her husband and brother go at it again. "Oh come on Kai! It's my turn to us the bucket! You've been using it for thirty minutes and I REALLY have to go!" Jay wined as Kai shook his head while finishing up his business.

"Good lord, Jay. We know you have a weak bladder, but can you please let me finish in peace!" Kai scolded him as he finished. He picked up the bucket and handed it to Jay, who was then disgusted by what he saw.

"Dude?!? What have you been eating!?!" Jay asked loudly.

Kai shook his head and sat down next to his pregnant sister on the concrete floor. "How are you feeling, sis?" He asked her as he placed his hand on her stomach. 

Nya sighed, "Fine, I guess. Just wished that we weren't stuck in this dump. It's bad enough that we have to share the same cell, but to be in an unhealthy environment just gives me chills" She told her brother. 

He understood what she meant. The siblings have googled too many things that can go wrong in a pregnancy and unfortunately unclean locations is one of the 'stay away from areas'. What luck they got.

Zane, who was on the other side of the room inspected the whole area. Since he was the nurse out of the group, he was to make sure everything went to plan. Whether it's from a symptom to the actual birth, he knew exactly what to do. He is also the only one who knows the gender of the unborn child. 

Out of everyone in the room though, Jay and Cole have been the most caution about the whole eight-in-a-half months. One of the two had to be with Nya 24/7 every single day and it was for one thing.

Nya was unhappy.

She hated not to train. She hated that she throws up every ten seconds. She hated that she was responsible for keeping someone safe inside her even though she hasn't even met the baby! She hated that she feels pain throughout her whole body and can't take any medication to fix it. All she wanted was to not be pregnant and just get this whole thing over with.

Jay has caught her numerous amount of time looking at abortion, or adoption pamphlets every now and then. He wasn't going to let that happen. He was going to help her through the pains and go through the whole process with her no matter what.

And Lloyd of course didn't know a single clue what was going on. He only just recently learn how babies are made once Jay and Nya announced that they were expecting their first child together. And before that he though babies came from storks!

Right outside of their cell, was a guard holding only a single bowl of soup in a tray with a lonely cup of water. He used one of his weapons and hit it against the cell making a loud ding sound. "Supper is ready, ninja" He announced as he slide the tray in the compartment.