Bestfriends

Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Bryson

"Bestie" My bestfriend yelled walking in the house .

"Hey bitchhh" I said in a feminine voice walking toward her.

"Hell nah don't do that no more you sound a lil to gay let me find out" She said making me mug her. "Anyway guess what" She said excitedly.

"What" I said giving her the same energy.

"Me.... your bestfriend got a date tonight" She squealed making my smile drop.

"You going where" I asked looking at her.

"On a date" She said again looking at her phone.

"No you not" I said making her head snap my way.

"And why not" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Fuck you need to go on a date for Liyah" I asked leaning back on the couch.

"Why not I'm tired of being lonely" She said putting her phone in her purse turning to look at me.

"Get a stuffed animal or a female bestfriend you don't need to go on no damn date" I told her.

"You can't tell me what to do Bryson" She yelled making me look at her like the crazy person she is.

"Who the fuck you yelling at you not going" I told her picking up my phone texting my mama.

"You got the nerve to be telling me I can't go on a date but you always with a bitch boy please" She said standing up. "I'm leaving" She mumbled walking towards the door.

"No you not and you not going on no date either sit the fuck down" I yelled watching her slowly sit back down.

"Why do you care" She asked crossing her arms.

"Because you mine I fucking love you dummy" I yelled back. "Why you think yo relationships don't ever last I be making them niggas break up with you and I'm tired of doing it so you not going on no date I don't want you with nobody else" I said standing up making her look up at me.

"Nigga why the fuck you ain't just say that instead of starting this big ass argument" She said laughing. "You do the absolute most I'm boutta tell yo mama" She said walking over pecking my lips. "I love you too but I'm still telling" She said getting her phone out her purse.

"And cancel that date too" I said sitting back down.

"I did that when you first started bitching" She said looking at her phone. "Hey ma" She said putting the phone to her ear.