Reunited

Bryson

"Aye bro you seen the new girl" Johnnie asked as we walked through the hallway

"Nah what she look like" I asked looking over at him.

"She brown skin and I think her name Saline or some shit like that" He said rubbing his hands together. "And I already claimed her" He said doing a stoking motion.

"Nigga she ain't a toy you can't claim her and I doubt she want yo ass" I said as we walked in class.

"You guys are late, stand outside" The teacher said making us look at each other and laugh.

"Hoe please" I said folding my arms.

"Whatever, I changed seats so Bryson you're sitting next to Saline" She said pointing to the girl with her hood on. "Johnnie you sit anywhere far from Bryson" She said turning back to the board. I walked over and sat down putting my hood on.

"Wassup shawty" I said getting the girl attention.

"Hey" She said looking at me with confusion written all over her face. "Do I know you, you look really familiar" She said taking her hood off.

"I don't know but you look familiar too, what's yo full name" I asked sitting back.

"Saline Maria Daniels" We both said at the same time.

"Bryson Potts" She said in a questioning way.

"Yeah, I missed you girl my mama been asking about you" I said looking over her features, she been pretty but she definitely had a glow up. "Can you come see my mama she would be so happy, please" I said grabbing her hand.

"Okay I missed her too" She said then the bell rang. We swapped numbers and walked to our next class.

Saline

After School

After School

I just got in my car and I'm on my way to Bryson's house. 10 minutes later I was pulling up.

"Come out here, did you tell her I was coming" I asked as soon as he answered the phone.

"Nah she don't know but here I come" He said before hanging up. I looked up and saw him walking out in a grey sweatsuit. He opened my door and helped me out. "Stay right here" He said before opening the door walking in.

"Okay" I said to myself, I'm lowkey nervous what if she don't like me no more.

"Just close yo eyes ma damn" He said walking back out.

"Don't talk to your mother like that Bryson" I said holding his hand.

"I'm sorry mamas, come on" He said pulling me in the house. "You ready ma" He yelled from the door.

"Hurry up Bryson" She yelled making my heartbeat increase.