Surprise

Jessie"Baby I need you to get dressed, yo outfit is on the bed in the guest room, wear that Chanel perfume I like" Bryson said making me scoot off of the couch

Jessie
"Baby I need you to get dressed, yo outfit is on the bed in the guest room, wear that Chanel perfume I like" Bryson said making me scoot off of the couch.

"Where we going" I asked walking to the guest room. I'm 6 months pregnant with 2 babygirls and every morning Bryson brings everything I'll need through the day downstairs, so I won't have to go upstairs.

"It's a surprise" He said making me groan. "You won't be groaning when you see the surprise" He said smartly.

"Aww baby, did you pick dress" I asked picking it up.

"yeah, do you like it" He asked turning the call into a facetime.

"Yes" I said cheesing making him chuckle.

"Alright Mama get dressed and I'll be there in a hour to get you" He said smiling at me.

"Okay, we love you" I told moving the camera down to my bare belly.

"I love y'all more, see you in a minute Mamas" He said before hanging up.

"Now I have to to get dressed alone" I sighed sitting on the bed. A knock on the door made me jump before getting up walking out of the room to the door. I looked out of the peephole seeing my bestie.

"Hey everybody" She said kissing my cheek before kissing my belly twice.

"Hey Best, what you doing here" I asked closing and locking the door.

"Bryson asked me to come get you dressed" She said laughing.

"Great, I was gonna cry" I said leading her to the guest room. "Can you get my shaper for my hips" I asked sitting on the bed.

"No ma'am, Bry is having a good day today we're not gonna ruin it, your body is beautiful" She said putting some lotion on her hands.

"Fine" I mumbled looking up at her.

"Lay down so I can lotion your feet" She said squatting down.

"Can you tell me where I'm going, I'll give you 10K" I said making her chuckle.

"Sorry babygirl, I've already been paid hush money" She said putting lotion on my legs.

"Ughhh I just had to fall in love with your cousin" I groaned trying to sit up.

"Shit happens" She mumbled before helping me sit up. I took my take top off and she helped me get dressed. "I love you baby, Bry is on his way I have to get back to work" She said giving me a bottle of water before kissing my head and stomach.

"I love you too, see you late" I told her before she walked out.

30 Minutes Later

"Hey baby" Bryson said walking in the house closing the door behind him.

"Hi baby" I said excitedly trying to get up.

"I'm coming to you mama, don't get up yet" He said walking over to me. "I missed you" He said sitting down pecking my lips.

"I missed you more" I told him kissing him again.

"You ready to go" He asked putting my shoes on.

"Yes" I said looking down at him.

TBC....