Stay

Choppa is 20-21 in this imagine series

Nana (Nana Potts)

Kamryn

"Nana" I yelled walking into the house with grocery bags.

"I'm in the dining room" She yelled back. I walked to the dining room and saw her sitting with a man that looks about my age.

"Hey Nana, who's your friend" I asked kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby, this is Bryson he's gonna be staying with us for a while to help me redo the carden" She said getting up to start dinner.

"I'm Kamryn" I said holding my hand out to hom.

"Bryson" He said licking his lips while shaking my hand. "Do you need help Mrs. P" He asked standing up towering my 4'11 frame.

"Yes I could use some help" She said washing the green.

"Okay me and Kamryn will help" He said making me look up at him with a mug on my face. I help Nana cook all the time but what if I didn't how he gonna volunteer me.

"Well wash y'all hands and come on" She said looking back at us.

2 Hours Later

Nana said grace and we started eating.

"So Kam do you have a boyfriend I don't know about" Nana asked before putting a fork full of greens in her mouth.

"No Nana" I said sipping my lemonade.

"Well Bryson is your age and he's single" She said smiling at me.

"Um okay thank you Nana, what am I supposed to do with this information" I asked feeling both of them staring at me.

"Well I think it would be nice for y'all to get to know each other, I want you to have a life outside of taking caree of me" She said drinking some water. "He's really nice, I've been talking to him over the phone for a while don't you think he's handsome" She asked making me look at him seeing him already staring at me with a slight smirk on his face.

"Yes, he's handsome but I don't know him Nana" I said biting my cornbread.

"We can get to know each other beautiful" He said drinking his tea.

"Why are y'all doing this to me right now" I asked blushing.

"Well Nana's been bragging about you since I got here and when she showed me picture I told her I was gonna make you mine, not today, this week, this month, maybe not be this year but I was invited to stay as long as I want" He said looking up at Nana who had a big smile on her face.

"We'll see Bryson" I said looking down at my food.

We finished eating and helped Nana clean up before we sat in the living room and watched crime documentaries.