Best boyfriend Ever

Asha

"What's wrong baby" Bryson asked as he walked in the room

"My stomach hurts" I sobbed curling up in a ball.

"Aww mamas" He cooed getting a water bottle off top of the mini fridge. "Sit up bae" He said getting the last pain pill out of my nightstand.

"Thank you" I mumbled taking the pill before laying back down.

"You welcome baby" He said rubbing my back. "I'll be right back" He said kissing my head.

"No where you going" I asked grabbing his arm.

"I'm going to the store ma" He said holding my hand.

"Okay" I said laying back down.

Bryson

20 Minutes Later

20 Minutes Later

I been in CVS for 10 minutes and so far I got pain pills, water, a heating pad, pads, tampons, and now I'm boutta get candy. I got snickers, reeses, gummy worms, gummy bears, Oreos, m&ms, and twix. After I got everything I paid and 10 minutes later I was back home.

"Baby I'm home" I yelled locking the door before walking up the stairs. "You feel better" I asked dropping the bags sitting next to her on the bed.

"A little bit" she said looking away from the tv.

"I got you some snacks, pads, tampons, and a heating pad" I told her pecking her cheek.

"I'm ya girl not ya grandma kiss me boy" She said pulling me back in.

"You can be so aggressive sometime" I said between kisses.

"And you love it" She said biting her lip while looking into my soul.

"Stop looking at me like that and I can't fuck you" I told her licking my lips.

"Can you take this off and hold me" She asked tugging at my shirt.

"Alright" I mumbled taking my shirt off before getting the pain pills and heating pad. "Here baby" I said giving her another pill. I plugged up the heating pad and she sat up. "Lay on this mama" I told her patting the heating pad. I laid down and she laid across my chest with her stomach on the heating pad.

"I love you handsome" She said caressing the side of my face.

"I love you more babygirl" I told her kissing her hand that was on my face.

"5 day is way to long to not have yo pussy on my face" I said groaning dramatically.

"Boy hush" She said giggling.

"Alright let's take a nap" I told her rubbing her back.

"Okay" She said pecking my lips before laying her head back on my chest.