Independent

This book will be updated 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 🖤

London

Bryson

"Bae I need help" London yelled from downstairs making me turn off the game and go downstairs.

"With what" I asked walking down the stairs seeing shopping bags.

"Bags" She said excitedly making me mean mug her.

"Sit down, why you didn't tell me you was going shopping" I asked looking down at her.

"I wanted to do something for myself" She said sitting down crossing her legs.

"Okay" I mumbled before walking out of the house. This the third time she this and I told her to stop cause she already tuition and sometime hair & nails. All I asked is for her to let me pay for the expensive shit.

"Why are you upset" She asked after I brought the last of the bags in.

"Because I understand that you like being independent but you paying college tuition, you pay for hair, nails, wax, and facials" I said looking down at her. "All I ask is that you let me pay for yo shopping sprees since you won't let me pay yo tuition" I yelled making her squint her eyes at me before standing up.

"First of all stop yelling at me" She said pointing her finger in my face. "I paid for 3 shopping sprees in 4 years, why are you mad" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Because I'm yo man, I asked you to do one thing and you don't do it, you not alone no more" I told her scratching my head. "You don't have to do everything for yourself no more, I already don't like you paying for what you pay for because you don't have to" I told her making her sigh.

"It was only 3 times Bryson" She mumbled sitting back down.

"Baby I don't like when you go to the mall alone and as good of a girl you are, I don't want you paying for everything or going shopping alone" I told her kneeling in front of her.

"Okay I won't do it again" She said playing with her nails.

"You promise" I asked rubbing her thighs.

"I promise" She said looking up at me.

"Can I pay off the rest of yo tuition" I asked grabbing her hand kissing it.

"Fine but I'm still paying for my hair, nails, wax, and facials" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"That's alright" I mumbled into her chest.

"I love you" She mumbled kissing my head.

"I love you more Ms. Independent" I said sitting next to her on the couch.