Babydaddy

Shayla

Shayla

"Don't stop pop that cat" I sang bending over twerking then the doorbell rang. "Ughh" I groaned walking to the door swinging it opened. "What" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Is that the way to greet the father of your child" He said smirking while letting himself in.

"Yeah you can come in" I said walking towards the stairs. "I'll go get Nini" I told him getting ready to walk up the stairs but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait" He said pulling me back into him. "Let me talk you" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What Bryson" I groaned trying to get out of his grip.

"Lose the attitude man I'm just trying to talk to you" He said looking down at me.

"Okay" I mumbled resting my hands on his arms.

"I miss you Shay" He said making me roll my eyes and try to get out of his grasp.

"No you don't what you want some pussy" I asked digging my nails in his arms trying to make him let go.

"Stop doing that and no I don't want no pussy.... well never mind that but for real I want you back" He said sliding his hand down to my butt.

"Why now Lashun" I asked crossing my arms. "What changed since you left" I asked pushing him away.

"Come on I made a mistake but I want my family back I didn't even mean to let that shit happen I don't want my daughter to grow up bouncing from house to house let me come back home" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"How do I know you won't leave again" I asked frowning.

"In my defense you kicked me out" He yelled making laugh.

"Oh shit you right you can come back home" I told him walking away. I kicked him out cause a video of him of a fan was posted, she kissed him and he took too long to push her away so I told him to get out.

"Now come here and gimme kiss" He said following in the kitchen.

"Woah you got a lil to much dip on ya chip bruh" I told him putting my hands up to block him.

"Girl as stop playing" He said grabbing my hands putting them behind my back.

"Moveee" I whined trying to wiggle my arms out of his grip.

"Shut up" He mumbled using his other hand to grip my neck pulling me into a kiss. He slowly kissed down my neck sucking my sweet spot.

"Bryson" I whimpered trying to pull my arms away. He kissed me one more time before letting me go.

"Where my baby at" He asked backing away smirking.

"She upstairs sleep come here" I said biting my lip walking closer pulling him by his shirt. "Let's work on baby number 2" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Let's do it" He said picking me up running up the stairs.