Show Me Pt. 2

London

London

Africa

Africa

Next Day

Hey babygirl" I said walking into the room of the the little girl I'm trying to get custody of. Her name is London, she's 5 and she was brought here after she was found abandoned.

"Hi" She said excitedly trying to sit up.

"Slowly honey" I told her walking over to the bed.

"I missed you Ms. A" She said crawling into my lap.

"I missed you too babygirl, did you eat" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yes, I ate chicken and potatoes" She said laying her head on my chest. I heard a light knock on the door making me break my stare.

"Come in" I yelled looking up at the door. The door opened and in walked Bryson with a medium sized teddy bear and a black bag.

"Hey bae" He said closing the door behind him.

"Hey Love, how you doing" I asked getting up sitting London in a chair.

"I'm good, how you doing" He asked giving me the bag before standing next to me.

"I'm a little tired but I'm okay" I said looking at him while taking Babygirl's ponytails out. "Anyway, this is London. London this is my fiancé Bryson" I said as they stared at each other.

"Hey babygirl" He said kneeling down in front of her.

"Hi" She shyly smiled waving at him.

"I brought you this" He said holding the bear out to her making her look up at me. I nodded and she looked back at him.

"Thank you" She said taking the bear hugging it.

"You welcome babygirl" He said smiling at her.

1 & A Half Hour Later

"Can I go to your house Ms. A" London asked as I finished her hair. I was given permission to do anything I want for her as long as it doesn't put her in harms way.

"I'm trying really hard Princess" I told her while putting on her new scarf and bonnet. "Are you ready to get back in bed" I asked putting the hair products back in the bag.

"Yes please" She said sliding off of the chair. "Are you coming back tomorrow" She asked looking up at Bryson.

"I'll be here" He nodded walking over to the bed.

"Okay Lon, I don't work tomorrow but I'll be here before you wake up, I promise" I told her leaning down to hug her.

"Can I hug you too" She shyly asked Bryson making him chuckle and nod before hugging her. I turned her tv to PBS kids and we said prayer before she turned her full attention to the tv. "Goodnight" She said turning on her side.

"Goodnight" We both said waiting for her to fall asleep before walking out.

"I told you she's an angel, y'all took to each other so well" I told Bryson as I clocked out.

"Yeah she is, how do we start the adoption process" He asked grabbing my hand as we got on the elevator.

"Well I already got all of the info, but it will take time" I told him as we walked to our cars.

"Alright" He mumbled pecking my lips before we got in our cars.