Mine

Jaylee

Jaylee

Bryson

Bryson

"Come over Jay" I told my bestfriend on facetime.

"Bryson I just got in bed and I don't feel like driving" She whined putting the cover over her head.

"Please I'm bored" I said pouting making her giggle. "Did I miss the joke" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Ain't yo friend over there go play the game or something" She said laughing again.

"I'm tired of playing the game please baby" I asked smirking when she caught the "baby".

"Whatever I'll be there in 20 bye Bryson" She said hanging up.

20 Minutes Later

I heard a beat on the door making me jump up and open the door letting Jaylee in.

"Wassup baby" I mumbled looking her up and down biting my lip.

"Hey Bryson" She said hugging me before walking away.

"Damn who is this, how you doing Beautiful" Jonathan asked holding his hand out. She shook it and he leaned down to kiss it making me grab her wrist pulling it back.

"This my girl nigga watch out" I said mugging him.

"Boyyy" She said walking up stairs to my room.

"Let me hit bro" He said sitting back on the couch.

"Nigga that's my bestfriend we don't play like that nigga MINE" I told him before walking up the stairs to the room. I walked in taking my shirt off laying next to her.

"So I'm ya girl now when this happen" She asked putting her phone down looking up at me.

"You been my girl Mamas" I told her smiling goofily.

"I don't remember you ever asking me to be ya girlfriend tho Bry" She said putting her legs over mine.

"Be my girl man" I told her rubbing her thigh.

"That's not how you asked, ask right" She said scooting closer. She be getting on my nerves with this shit.

"Will you be my girlfriend Jaylee" I asked gripping her ass.

"I guess I can be yo girl or whatever" She joked fanning me away.

"Stop playing Jay" I groaned burying my face in her chest.

"I'm playing I'll be yo girlfriend" She said pulling my head away from her titties.

"Give me a kiss to seal the deal" I said smirking. She leaned in smashing her lips into mine. "And next time put on some pants you got niggas looking at you" I mumbled against her lips smacking her ass.