Show Me pt.3

London

London

Africa

Africa

Bryson
3 Months Later

"You ready" I asked Africa as we sat in the lobby of the hospital.

"Yes" She said excitedly. We walked to the room seeing London's nurse taking off her hear monitor.

"Hi" London said excitedly standing on the bed. "Can I come home with you now" She asked opening her arms for me.

"Yes you can as soon as you get some clothes on and we sign you out" I told her passing her to Africa.

"You ready to put on some real clothes" Africa asked walking to the bathroom with London.

"Yes" She said excitedly.

1 Hour Later

"You look like a Princess" I told London as she walked over to me.

Thank you" She said sitting on the couch next to me.

"What do you want to eat" Africa asked squatting down putting earrings and lipgoss on her.

"Mcdonalds" London said looking at herself in my phone. "Wow" She said touching her ears.

"Pretty right" Africa asked watching her admire herself. She nodded looking up at her, somebody knocked on the door making us all look up.

"Come in" I said watching the door.

"Hello, these are London's discharge papers, after you sign them she's free to go" The nurse said giving me the papers.

We signed the papers and gathered all of the gifts we bought since she been here before leaving.

Africa
2 Hours Later

"You ready to see your home" I asked getting London out of the car.

"Yes" She said running to the door.

"I told you, she got you wrapped around her finger already" I said unlocking the door. "We got a flower girl" I said excitedly while closing and locking the door.

"Oh wow" London said excitedly looking around. Bry put her on his neck and walked we walked to her new bedroom.

"Ready to see yo room" Bry asked looking up at her.

"Yes" London said hold holding his chin. I opened the door and he put London down. "For me" She asked looking around.

"Yes this is your room, do you like it" I asked watching her walk around.

"I love it, thank you guys" She said hugging us.

"You welcome" We both said watching her get comfortable.