Only

Brynesha"Who is she and why did she feel so comfortable touching you like that" I yelled as we walked in the house

Brynesha
"Who is she and why did she feel so comfortable touching you like that" I yelled as we walked in the house. Today is our 7 month anniversary and some random just walked up to him and flirted with him in my face.

"She ain't nobody yo ass trippin" He said walking past me.

"So you just letting random bitches grope ya dick who the fuck is she Landon" I yelled walking up the stairs to get my things I left here. "Imma ask one more time who is she" I asked looking down at him.

"She just a girl I be fucking on since you won't give me no pussy" He said nonchalantly.

"You know what fuck you I'm leaving don't call me Nah lose my number you bitch made ass nigga" I yelled walking out his house.

"I don't care leave then bitch" He yelled back. "You probably fucking that nigga Bryson anyway"He said standing in the door.

"Wassup Mama" My best friend Bryson said through the phone.

"Bry can you come get me please" I cried into the phone.

"Where you at" He asked worriedly.

"At Landon's house hurry" I cried hearing shuffling then the door opening and closing.

"On my way give me bout 5 minutes" He said angrily.

"O-Okay" I said wiping my face looking around.

5 minutes later

Bryson just pulled up and now Landon comes out and wanna talk.

"Nesha where you going baby" Landon asked running out of the house.

"Somewhere far away from yo ass call yo lil girlfriend" I told him getting in the car.

"Hey babygirl" Bryson said kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I said letting my seat back before he pulled off leaving Landon standing there.

6 minutes later we pulled up at his house. We got out and went in going straight to his room.

"What happened BB" He asked laying on the bed.

"He cheated on me because I wouldn't have sex with him and while we were out some girl walked up and touch him and he didn't do nothing about it so we argued all the way back to his house and he literally said she a girl he fuck cause I won't give him nun is it something wrong with me why won't nobody love me" I asked putting my hands over my face crying.

"I been trying to love you for years Brynesha I'm not trying to just be yo best friend no more you keep fucking with them clowns and I'm right here waiting on you it's always been you and only you I love you" He said getting up walking around the bed to me.

"I love you too Bryson but you friendly and you got to many hoes" I told him looking up at him before laying back.

"But I only want you" He said leaning down kissing me. "I only need you" He said he said kissing me again. "I only LOVE you" He said slipping his tongue in my mouth.

"I love you too" I said pulling away looking up at him.