I Need You

Indigo

Indigo

"What part of no don't you get Bryson" I yelled over the phone.

"Both letters, come open the door Indigo" He said hanging up. I threw my phone and unpaused my show. I heard the doorbell ring and turned the tv up.

About 5 minutes later Bryson walked in with a mug on his face. I looked at him for a second before turning back to the tv.

"Can I help you" I asked still watching my show.

"What the fuck is yo problem" He yelled picking up the remote turning off the tv.

"No what the fuck is yo problem, why would you come in here and turn off my tv" I yelled standing up.

"Why are you treating me like a peasant" He asked sitting the remote on the tv stand.

"I'm treating you how you treated me, you didn't want me so why are you here, what do you want from me Bryson" I yelled sitting back down.

"I don't want shit, I NEED YOU Indigo" He yelled walking over to me.

"You need me now that we not together but when I was yo girlfriend you didn't have time for me" I said sitting back,

"I've always needed you Indi" He said kneeling in front of me. "Do you really wanna know why I "didn't have time" fore you" He asked looking up at me.

"Sure" I said looking down at him. He nodded and got up walking out. A few minutes later he walked back in with a dog cage.

"This is why I was so busy, it was only a week Indi" He said sitting the cage down opening it. A puppy came out running straight to my feet. "And this" He said pulling out 2 tickets to Turks and Caicos.

 "And this" He said pulling out 2 tickets to Turks and Caicos

"I'm sorry" I softly cried picking up the puppy. "I just felt neglected and you're usually clingy so I thought you wanted to break up" I said wiping my face.

"I'm sorry for making you feel unwanted, I just needed to work on this alone because my staff don't know you like I do" He said kneeling back in front of me. "I love you and I need you to come back, I swear I would never just neglect you" He said burying his face in my chest.

"Okay, I'm coming home thank you for the gifts" I said smiling at my new baby.