Stay Pt. 3

Nana

Nana

Kamryn

Kamryn

1 Year Later

"Kam" Nana yelled from downstairs making me sit up seeing the bed empty next to me.

"Yes" I yelled back getting up walking down the stairs seeing her doing Bryson's hair. I kissed her cheek before walking to the kitchen.

"You forgot somebody" She said making me turn around. I walked back over and pecked Bryson on the lips before leaning against the counter.

"Did you need something Nana" I asked watching her put her home made hair grease on his scalp.

"I need you to eat, you haven't eaten today and it's going on 3" She said pointing to the microwave. I opened the microwave and took the foil off pressing 1 minute. After it was done I took it out and started eating.

"Bae" Bryson said making me look at him while eating.

"Hm" I hummed walking in front of him with my food in my hand.

"Come sit down" He said looking up at me. I sat down and put my feet in his lap.

"Why are y'all treating me like a baby" I asked looking between them.

"We not, you slept all the way till 2 with no food or water" Nana said finishing his hair. "You done baby" She said making him get up. He got a glass and put ice water in it before sitting it in front of me.

"Y'all know something I don't" I asked looking up at him while drinking the water.

"No we just love you" He said sitting down.

"Okay" I said putting my plate in the sink.

"Kamryn come talk to me baby" Nana yelled from the living room. I walked in and sat next to her on the couch.

"Yes ma'am" I asked turning toward her.

"You're pregnant" She told me making my head snap toward Bryson.

"Huh" I asked in complete shock.

"You're pregnant and it's probably a girl" She said laughing at the look on my face.

" I can't be" I said then I realized I missed 2 periods. "Oh my gosh I'm pregnant" I mumbled as my eyes started burning. I have irregular periods all the time but I've been tired and skipping meals lately.

"Don't cry baby we're here for you" Nana said pulling me in.

"Stop crying baby, I love you and I'm not going nowhere I promise" Bryson said walking over sitting next to me.

"How did you know" I asked looking up at her.

"I've lived with you all your life I know your cycle baby, and I know pregnancy" She said kissing my head.

Well this is gonna be a long hard emotional journey.