Support

Andrea

Andrea

"Alexa, play Butterflies part 2 by Queen Naija" I said as I gathered all of my products and packages.

""You want some help" Bryson asked walking into my beauty room.

"Sure, what part do you want to do" I asked looking up at him.

"Whatever you want me do baby, I just wanna help" He said siing next to me.

"Okay, here's a copy of the orders, you know what to do, I'll do the lables" I told him while giving him the list.

"Alright, do you know where you wanna go for dinner" He asked while reading the list.

"Not yet" I said typinf on the computer.

"I gotta text yo vendors before you run out " He said putting a wig in a box along with the rest of the products.

"I can do it, don't worry about it love" I told him while putting the lables on the ones he finished.

"Ordering product and helping package is my support, let me do that, you been paying for my studio sessions for years, and now that we both got money I still let you" He said sliding another box my way.

"Okay" I said dumping a box of lashes since they were running out.

"I'm proud of you for real baby, you been working so hard since I met you" He said closing another box. It's a good thing I work fast cause he been helping me for so long, he pack boxes so fast.

"Thank you baby, I'm prod of you too" I told him leaning over pecking his lips. "And I appreciate all of your help" I rold him while printing more lables.

"And Imma keep helping till you decide you wanna do something else, cause I'll be damned if we pay somebody to do something we can do our selves.

"So glad I got you" I said printing more labels putting them on the boxes.

"Me too" He said getting up grabbing another box of bonnets. "Oh I need to take one of these out for myself" He said taking out a black bonnet with the new logo on it sitting it to the side.

"You always stealing inventory" I joked watching him start a new box.

"I need to protect this luxurious hair mamas" He said shaking his hair.

"Okay" I giggled shaking my head before printing more labels. This is gonna be a busy day.