Stay Pt.2

Nana

Nana

Kamryn

Kamryn

Bryson

1 Month Later

"Come help Kamryn" I yelled while me and Nana repotted the flowers.

"Stop yelling at me Bryson" She said putting emphasis on my name while waling out sitting between us.

"Stop talking to your man like that" Nana joked making her look down and blush.

"Nana stop" She groaned putting her gardening gloves on. The other day Nana walked in the kitchen and caught us kissing and since then she been calling me her man.

"Y'all the ones that was kissing in my kitchen" She said laughing while putting some seeds in the pot.

"I'm leaving in a couple days" I said making both of their heads snap my way.

"Do you have to" Kam asked looking away.

"Yeah, I gotta go to Cali" I told her making her sigh.

"I'll be back" She mumbled getting up walking back into the house.

"Oh my god now she mad at me" I groaned looking at Nana.

"It's because she got comfortable with you here, she haven't been comfortable with a man since my husband passed away and I think she feels more protected with you here" She said grabbing my hand. "She's in love with you Bryson just like you told her she would be" She said making me scratch my head.

"I'm in love with her too" I told her wiping her face. "I just didn't wanna overstay my welcome" I added.

"This is the happiest I've seen her in a long time and if you want you can stay forever, we love you" She said rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand. "Go talk to he, we done for the day" She said letting my hand go.We both went in the house going our separate ways. I walked up the stairs going to Kamryn's door.

"Kam" I said knocking on the door.

"What Bryson" She yelled making me sigh and open the door. "What do you want" She asked with her back turned to me.

"Why are you upset" I asked closing the door behind me before walking over to her.

"I'm not upset" She mumbled wiping her face.

"So why are you crying" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "Talk to me" I told her turning her around.

"There's nothing to talk about, you're leaving life goes on right" She said looking up at me with blood shot eyes.

"Say what's on your mind Kam" I told her taking my slides off scooting back sitting in front of her.

"Since you wanna know so bad I'm pissed, you came in here and got me comfortable with you, made me feel protected, like I'm the only girl in this world" She said as tears streamed down her face. "I'm mad because you made me fall in love with you in a fucking month and now you're just gonna leave, you could've just came and did your job and left but you made me fall in love with you that's why I'm upset" She said wiping her face.

"I didn't know Kam, I didn't want y'all to feel like I was overstaying but I love you too, I'm in love with you too but I didn't think you felt the same you played the not interested card good, but on my way up here I canceled my flight" I told her pulling her closer. "I talked to Nana and I'm staying" I said making her look up at me.

"You don't have to if you don't want to" She said getting a Kleenex wiping her face.

"I'm staying" I told her pulling her on my lap kissing her head.

"Thank you" She shivered laying her head on my chest.

I didn't wanna leave in the first place. I love both of them and I didn't wanna leave them here alone.

"You sleep baby" I whispered in her ear getting no response. I laid her down and got up going to the living room seeing Nana watching Criminal Minds.

"Hey sweetie how was the talk" She asked patting the seat next to her.

"Good, I canceled my flight I'm staying, can't have two beautiful women out here alone, thank you for talking to me" I told her kissing her cheek.

"Anything to see my babies happy" She said turning the tv off. "Goodnight, go cuddle" She said kissing my forehead before going to her room.

"Bryson" I heard Kam yell as I walked up the stairs.

"I'm coming baby" I said walking up the hall. I pushed the door opened seeing her sitting up on her elbow. "Come on go back to sleep" I told her getting in bed next to her. She laid on my chest falling back to sleep.