Nanny Pt.2

Brielle

Brielle

JamilaNext Day

Jamila
Next Day

"Goodmorning" I said stepping into Bryson's house.

"Goodmorning, how you doing" He asked closing and locking the door.

"I'm fine, and you" I asked following him to the diningroom.

"I'm good, I'm glad you came back" He said sitting down.

"Well we made a deal" I said sitting across from him.

"Okay before I bring Brielle down. I just want you to know that she's either gonna be really talkative or very quite" He said getting up and walking to the kitchen, he got 2 water bottles from the fridge. "I'm telling you this just in case she don't talk, I don't want you to think I'm rising her to be rude" He said giving me a water bottle.

"Thank you, it's fine if she doesn't talk right away, she doesn't know me so I understand" I told him while opening my water bottle.

"Alright, I'll go get her" He said before walking away and up the stairs. I gave myself a pep talk and said a quick prayer in my head before I heard footsteps, and a little girl giggling.

"Babygirl, this is Jamila, Jamila this is my daughter Brielle" He said sitting down with her on his lap.

"Hi pretty girl" I said waving at her.

"Hi" She said waving back while hiding her face in his arm.

"Bri, I want Jamila to be your nanny" He said making her look at him in confusion.

"What's a nanny daddy" She asked before looking over at me.

"You wanna explain, I'm sure you can answer better than me" He said looking up at me.

"Sure, a nanny is someone who takes care of kids when parents aren't around" I told her before sipping my water. "So if you allow me to be your nanny, I'll be here when you wake up and go to sleep, I'll cook for you, play with you, take you and pick you up from school, help you clean your room, I can do your hair, and we can do whatever fun things you want to do" I told her making her smile.

"You're gonna play princess with me" She asked excitedly.

"If you'll have me, I'll play any game you want to play" I told her chuckling at her excitement.

"Can she be my nanny daddy" She asked looking up at him with with a big smile.

"Yes she can, I'm going to call my manager, y'all can get to know each other I'll be right back" He said getting up sitting her on his chair before walking up the stairs.

"So Ms. Brielle what's your favorite color" I asked watching her sit up on herknees.

"Purple" She said leaning on the table.

"Mine too, what's your favorite food" I asked watching her facial expressions change.

"Ummm.... chicken and fries" She said smiling again.

"Okay, do you like dolls" I asked tapping my nails on the table.

"I love dolls" She giggled while rocking in her chair.

"Well I have something for you" I told her before giviing her a gift bag.

"Oh my gosh they're so pretty" She said pulling out the 3 dolls. "Thank you" She said hopping off the chair hugging me.

"You're welcome pretty girl" I said rubbing her back.

"Ooh I see we made a good connection" I heard Bryson say from behind us.

"Daddy look what Ms. Jamila got me" She said excitedly picking up the dolls showing him.

"Pretty baby, thank you Miss Jamila" He said sitting back down.

"It's nothing" I said smiling at her. "So when do you need me to start" I asked looking up at Bryson.

"Can you start today, I have to go to the studio in 2 hours" He said crossing his arms.

"Yes I can, did you make the lists I asked for" I asked helping Bri open the dolls.

"Yeah, it's on the fridge" He said pointing toward the kitchen.

"Okay, well since I'm starting now, you can go do whatever to prepare for the studio, and I'll play with her" I told him while opening the last doll.

"Alright thank you" He said walking upstairs. Me and Brialle went to the livingroom and played with the dolls. This should be fun.