匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 11

Perv kook debut ;)))

I was lying down,peacefully, like a peaceful white and fluffy angel, until a particular someone threw his leg over me. I turned my head to his direction and he pretended as if he was sleeping. "Fuck you" I said as I pinched his thigh.

"In your dreams baby girl" he said as he broke his sleeping beauty cover. "Well then let me sleep so I can dream???" I said and he chocked. "Excuse you?" He said as he sat up on the bed.

"Calm your tits Jungle book,it was a joke" I rolled my eyes. "And I took that personally" he said. "So" I said.Wrong move Y/N,wrong move. He caged me. "You're too cute" I could feel his breath on my skin, thats how close we were.

"Ummm can you get off of me" I said,trying not to stutter. But on the inside I was freaking out. His eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips. My heart was beating so fast. "Jungkook seriously I'm tired I wanna sleep".

He was just staring at me. Okay you know what? I'm tired of this. I've spent who knows how many hours awake and I've had to go through a portal, a chase, almost dying, weird creatures and what not and this mf right here making me feel this way. Two can play at that game, Jungcock.

I pushed him off me and sat on his lap. He look startled. And was he blushing? The little boy side of him is so cute. "Aww what's this? Jungkook is blushing?"I teased.

Then all of a sudden....

All of a sudden I felt something hard under me.

I quickly rolled off and turned to the wall.

"Y/N its not wh-"

"GoodnightJungkooksleeptightokyeahgoodnightnothinghappenedimfineimokayimhealthyimperfectyeahokgoodnight"

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

An unpleasing yawn escaped my lips. "That sounded unholy" an annoying face said. "Mind your own business, Kook" I said as I sat on the bed and oh my.

Jungkooks abs all mighty and showing. He had a white towel swinging around his neck and he was wearing black loose trousers. "Like what you see?" He said flexing the biceps.

"Yes"

"I can show you more"

"The only thing I want you to show me is food cuz I'm hungry"

(A/n:So show me,I'll show you-)

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

"So you're just leaving me here? All alone? While some gigantic monsters are outside?" I asked the 7 guys standing at the door. "Yes. Its an important mission and we need all 7" Namjoon said as they wore their helmets. "We'll be be back soon so you don't need to stress about it" Jin said and I sighed. "OK bye guys, good luck" I said and closed the door after them.

I really hope they'll be back soon cuz I don't have a good feeling about being all alone here.

I quickly shook away my taught and began watching the television. The news channel,again.

'Hello and good morning everyone! Today marks the beginning of the last month. All humans should stay in their homes and seal all the windows and doors tightly.'

'Oh wait! We are receiving a call from another station.  Yes?huh! Ok...'

'Ladies and gentlemen, it seems that the tower of Solis had been damaged by an unknown creature. It is now unable to absorb sunlight to refill its energy. This means that all non-humans are going to go crazy in less than an hour.'

'All humans should flee to the government building right now to prevent any deaths.'

I was terrified. Out of all the times this could happen why now? The news channel was still on. I rushed to my room and I put on anything I could find to wear. I grabbed my bag and put some stuff in it.

I took one last glance around the room and as my eyes fell on the television.... the woman had continued to broadcast the news while an alien attacked her and the screen glitched. But the alien didn't look like the normal aliens around here... it was much more creepy.

I decided not to think about it much and I opened the door and ran as fast as I could. I reached a huge crowd around the government building. Everyone was pushing eachother to get in.

I looked up to the sky and saw only grey. The clouds were dark and were forming a storm. I pushed and pushed to get through the crowd. There were so much people, people fighting for their lives.

Suddenly I bumped into someone. He was wearing a black leather jacket and jnfact everything he was wearing was black. He had  dark blue hair in a mullet. When he turned around, he didn't look human at all. His eyes were yellow, they were glowing. He had some scales on his neck and a tattoo beside it.

"O-oh I'm s-sorry sir I didn't mean t-to-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as someone knocked me from behind and I fell unconscious.

"Take her to headquarters"

"Is she the one?"

"She is."

"Jungkook will pay."

"And if he doesn't?"

"We kill her. He wouldn't want his assignment to get hurt, would he? After all, she's just a component he needs to complete the cycle."

A/N:

I'm sorry for being for so long ☹